New Friends

--(A/n): I do not own the art for the pic above--

~~Your P.O.V~~

UGH. What a NIGHTMARE. The last part, I mean. Why did it end like THAT, though? Out of ALL the possibilities, he just had to do that one! Like, what the cheese!

Anyway...am I at home? This does NOT feel like my bed.

"Heya!" Said a voice right in my ears. Ugh. He sounded like my bratty cousin, (C/n), but with a deeper and louder tone in his voice.

I groggily looked up from where I was laying, only to see some skeleton with what looked like an ink splotch on the bottom right side of his cheek. Also, one of his eyes was a blue star, while the other was a yellow circle.

"H-hi," I mumbled, not really feeling up to it right now.

"NAPSTABLOOK! I GOT YOU A FRIEND!" Hollered another unfamiliar voice. It was obviously louder than the ink-faced one.

"Um. I'm Ink! Guardian of the Multiverse!" He greeted with a wide grin.

Oh. Hi, my name is Tired, and all I want is sleep. Nevermind. I sat up, rubbing my eyes, and then got up off the floor.

"(Y/n)," I said simply, finger gunning him. Ink grinned and winked.

"I already knew your name, kiddo," he told me. What the cheese! Why does everyone know my name?!

Suddenly, a short skeleton wearing an oversized baby blue bandana came over to me, his face applied with the most determined grin ever. Behind him was a depressed-looking ghost who I could totally relate to.

"HELLO HUMAN!!" He shouted, feeling like my ear drums would blow at any moment.

I was involved in a warm embrace. I almost fainted at how tight this dude's hugs are(and just being touched in general). "P-please don't touch me...." I told him as calm as I could.

He released me, and I was relieved to finally be able to breath again.

"Wait, Blue, where did you get Napstablook?!" Ink asked the blue skeleton, whom I was gonna call Bean.

"He was lying in the snow at Snowdin Woods!" Bean informed.

"Why did you bring him here?"

"Um. Because I found him a new friend?"

"...okay, whatever." Ink then looked at me, smiling. "This is Napstablook," he said, pointing at the adorable ghost. He pointed at Bean. "And that's--"

"AND I AM THE MAGNIFICENT SANS. Or, call me Blueberry, or Pie, or Blue, or Glitch...whatever you want is fine!!" Bean blurted, stars in his eyes. Wait...Glitch? Who the flip would call this blue bean GLITCH?!

Anyways...I think I'll call him Blueberry now, cause that fits him WAY better.
"K'," I said, really wanting to annoy anyone right now. I mean, people hate it when I just reply with K'. They think it's annoying and makes no sense.

Nobody cared I said it. Ink just kept grinning, and so did Blueberry. I shrugged, looking at Napstablook. I waved at him, slightly smiling.

Napstablook looked shocked. "U-um...h-hi?" He said. But why was he SHOCKED? Do people not pay attention to him? ARE WE DESTINED TO BE BUDDIES?!

I soon noticed he was wearing headphones. "Yo, I like music too! What songs do you listen to?" I asked, tilting my head. Hopefully, I didn't sound to loud or annoying.

For some reason, a tear fell out of his eye. "I-I...um..."
NO, why did I make him cry? Was that a rude question I asked him...?

"I'm sorry..." I said, looking down.

"N-no...I'm sorry...I'm not used to...conversations...so I get...nervous and stuff..." he said, spacing out a lot.

"O-oh," was all I said. I didn't know what else what to say, scared of making him cry more.

"...I make music..." Blooky whispered. My face lit up in wonder. "Really? That's cool! I do, too. When I 'm bored," I told him.

Napstablook looked at me. "...hey, do you wanna see something cool...?" He asked. Huh? Why is he changing the subject? I nodded anyway.
     Suddenly, tears floated out of his eyes, forming some sort of shape on his head. It was a hat! Like the one Abraham Lincoln wore, except it was a bit smaller.
    "I call it...Dapperblook..." he told me, looking a bit more cheerful than he originally was.

I smiled. "Wowie! How is that possible? Can you possibly control the gravity of objects? Or is it just your ability...?" Dang, me and my annoying questions...

"...M-monsters have special powers, you see. S-such as mine; I can shape my tears into what I t-think of...like you said, I guess it is my special ability..." Napstablook explained. That's so INTERESTING. If some monsters have special magical abilities, how do I have powers? Am I some sort of monster, too...?

   "Well...goodbye...I have to go back to my house all the way in Wispy Woods..."

Wispy Woods?! Is he talking about that spoopy forest that everyone gossips about?

"Wait, then what were you doing in Snowdin?!" Ink asked.

Napstablook looked instantly sad again. "I missed snowdin...and it's cold, lonely air. And since the monsters are free now and on the surface...I decided to float back to Snowdin...just for a little while..." he explained in a small voice.

"Go back, then," Ink suggested.

"NO WAIT!" I shouted, drawing everyone's attention. "Wispy Woods...? I've heard about that place...and you live there?!"

"Y-yeah...its where all the ghost monsters live...so we aren't bothered by the humans who try to look for us, since they're afraid of the place..."

"Why are they AFRAID, though?"

"The rumors...you haven't heard them?"

I shook my head, and Ink's eyes widened. He looked like he was about to say something, but Napstablook continued.

"Humans are afraid of Wispy Woods...we don't exactly know why, but we suspect it's because of...the stuff that happens there...and the things that cause it...deaths. Bloody...violet...deaths. Nobody knows exactly who caused them...but they're said to be caused by a monster. The dead bodies...are always left with no head...we might guess that the deaths are caused by a monster named--"

"I'm gonna stop you RIGHT THERE. So, goodbye, Napstablook. Go back to your home in your forest and make more songs!" Ink interrupted, attempting to push Blooky. Ha, he epicly failed because his hands went right through him!

"...okay...I'm so sorry for wasting your time..." Blooky whimpered, going through his portal before I could say ANYTHING.

Confuzzled, I snapped my head at Ink. "Why didn't you let him finish? What's so bad about the Wispy Woods? Are you afraid of death...?"
STUPID QUESTION. How can he be scared of death?! HE'S A FRICKIN SKELETON.

Ink shook his head. "No. It was just his time to leave... that's all!" Ink said with the most fake smile ever. I mean, even Blueberry noticed it was fake.

"No...it's because--" Blue started, but couldn't finish because Ink gave him a warning look.

I immediately realized that they were hiding a truth from me. I potentially dangerous truth. But...what exactly WAS the truth? I need to find out, and I know exactly how.

Time to pay the library another visit...