Meeting the Gang

(A/n): again, not my pic. However, just gaze into this art's amazingness. It's beautiful, and the artist who made it inspires me to create better iconic scenes for Nightmare and his gang. Enjoy le story, peoples!

>Your P.O.V<

"What is she doing here, though?" Asked Horror, glaring axes at me.

I nervously grinned at him, and his glare sharpened.

"Because I c-can!" I told him harshly, but barely looking at him because I didn't need to see to know that his eye sockets went completely dark.

I felt the glare disappear. "Fine, whatever," Horror said, going over to Dust and Cross. He whispered something to them, and they looked ultimately confused.

Am I supposed to be concerned on what he might have said...?

"You...what?!" Cross shrieked, Horror glaring at him. Cross looked away. "R-right...er..." he said nervously. "Oh! Look guys, Error is here! Where's the pizza?!" He looked around as calmly as he could, running around to try to find the pizza that the doggo took.

Nightmare just sighed, and I looked over to where Glitchy Boi was standing. He was still glitching, but more severely.

Oh my! How has he lived this time frame of five minutes glitching like this?! Someone ought to help him!

No, (Y/n)! You don't know what you're thinking--

Before Chara could finish, I quickly yet hesitantly came out from behind Night. Worriedly, I went over to Error. I was cautious, and so I stopped a reasonable distance away from him. "Sir! Calm down! Please?" I looked at him, my face probably written please-be-okay all over.

He kept glitching, and I backed away a bit. I thought of comforting him with a hand gesture, but...what if...what if he was scared of being touched...? Like me?

I sighed, and the glitching skeleton fell in front of me.

I reached a hand at him to possibly help him get up. He spoke, but his voice glitched severely, even worse than his own glitching.

"G-gEt aWaY fRoM mE, aBoMiNaTiOn! I d-DoN't NEED yOuR heLp! I dOn'T eVeN wAnT iT!" He growled, his face pressed into the ground. I felt a hand on my shoulder, and I flinched because of the contact.

"Kid...leave him be. He'll calm down in a bit. He does this sometimes." I turned around to see Dust staring at me.

Grr... if this skeleton over here always glitches like this, why don't they do anything about it?! I crossed my arms. "Sometimes! Are you saying he does this a lot, and you just sit here, not doing anything to help?!"

Dust's gaze sharpened. "We can't do anything about it," he stated calmly. I growled again, not understanding. "You can't? Why? Are you too lazy for your own good?" DANG IT, ME! HERE I GO WITH THE ANGRY STUFF! UGH! I shouldn't have yelled at him. I shouldn't have snapped at him! He literally lives with a bunch of murderers! HE COULD KILL ME IF ANGRY. HECK, HE COULD KILL ME BECAUSE HE WANTED TO, PROBABLY!

Dust glared at me. "Lazy, huh? Thanks," he said, a grin slowly making it's way up his face. It was mad and crooked instead of a normal cheery grin.

"STOP STARING AT ME AND GIVE A GOSH DARN ANSWER!" I demanded, feeling really bad for yelling. Yelling hurts my voice and possibly the person at the same time.

Everyone was silent around me. Even Nightmare. Suddenly, Dust's grin disappeared. "We CAN'T HELP HIM!" he told me.

"Don't give me that! You CAN help if you just did it! ALL you have to do is HELP! It's simple, really! Or are you too selfish to do anything about it?!" I shot back. Honestly though, I wouldn't actually expect a killer to help...

Shock drew itself on Dust's face, but he shook it away with a deranged grin. He then began laughing, but it didn't sound right. It was insane...but for some reason...I could feel an aura of sadness from it?

"Help Error! What a joke! He won't accept help even if it killed him!" He cackled, pointing at the glitchy skeleton who was staring at me.

"...wait, he stopped glitching," I realized, ignoring Dust. The skeleton that was previously glitching a lot was still staring at me.

  "Dust. That's enough. Leave her alone," Nightmare said calmly, glaring at Dust.
Dust glared as well. "She-she started it!" He retorted, pointing at me.
Nightmare rolled his eye.
"For goodness sake, stop acting like a child. You know better than that, Dust."

Dust stuffed his hands in his pockets, looking away. "Right, fine, sorry."
He teleported somewhere, probably to the time out corner.

Error got up, shaking his head. "Y'aLl aRe cRaZy," he said, about to fall over. He caught himself, luckily.

"Oh, you're one to talk. You destroy stuff...." Cross replied, glaring at Error. Error rolled his eyes.

"DuDe, iT's My jOb," he growled. "And yOu, CrOsS, sHoUlDn'T eVeN bE hErE. In ThIs CaStLe, nOr iN thIs mUltIvErSe. YoU aRe PoInTlEsS, bUt I caN't DeStRoY yOu bEcAuSe oF tHaT sTuPiD pAiNtInG sQuId!" He then teleported to somewhere, also probably to the time out corner.

Cross stared intently at the ground, and I didn't know what to do. I just...walked up to him, and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey? I don't know you all that well, Mr. Oreo, but...I can tell you something. Don't let him get to you. You are just as important as anyone on this planet, and you do serve a purpose."

Cross looked up to me, his eye sockets empty. "But...what is my purpose?" He questioned with a straight face.

I smiled at him. "You'll have to find that out yourself," I whispered, and went back next to Nightmare, leaving Cross in his own space of thinking.

Everyone was silent once more, until Nightmare spoke. "Hey, we got WAAY off track. This is (Y/n), and you can't hurt her, or else."

Horror nodded. "...A'ight, fine," he said, patting my head, and then going to the couch to chill.

Cross silently nodded, walking to the cabinet. He pulled out a bag of taco shells, and started eating them. Just the shells.

I tilted my head, confused. Why does he eat it plain? I should try it later. On the other hand...wasn't there one more skeleton? The one that tried to kill me earlier?
"Hey, Nightmare?"

"Yeah?"

"Where's that one skeleton whom you got mad at earlier?"

"Oh...Killer? I was going to speak to him. Thanks for reminding me...." he replied, but his voice was dripping venom, and he sounded...angry.

He then vanished into the shadows, disappearing without a single trace. Oh no...he's gonna kill the poor skeleton...

Gosh dang it, I should have told Nightmare that I'm okay now! Now Killer might die...and I can't do anything about it...

(A/n): Annnddd, next part will be released soon! I have been very busy lately, my dear readers. Sorry for the very long wait. Anyway, hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! We might have to set up a funeral for Killer, though...poor Lord Stabby Murder...