Dealing With Dreams and Squids

Frisk's P.O.V:

As I looked for an exit out of this weird, white void, I suddenly tripped down another hole.

Falling and falling again, I felt a rush of nostalgia in a twisted way from when I fell down Mt. Ebbot...

Crash! I landed on...purple, blue, and golden flowers? But despite having new scratches, I got up and looked around. In the distance, I saw a skeleton dressed in gold and black. He somehow looked gloomy, so I made my way toward him. Carefully.

As I got closer to him, I realized he was crying. As I realized he was crying, I knew who this was by noticing his golden crown.

"Dream?" I asked quietly, trying to push away the shock that filled me with no effort. The skeleton slowly turned his head to look at me, and his tears quickly vanished.

"Frisk? I-I don't know why you're here. You need to get out of here, now!" He exclaimed, his eyes widening. "Th-the multiverse...it's dying! Brick by brick, it's slowly fading. I'm stuck in stone in reality, and I have a few more years until I break out of it. Someone needs to save me!"

I shook my head, and put a hand on his shoulder. "Dream. I am not leaving your side. You are my friend, and I am here to help. However, I need to ask you something."

Dream gazed at me, his eyes lighting up a bit. "S-sure. I'll help...its something 'bout the multiverse, isn't it?"

I nodded with a sigh. "Yes...I ran into Sans in a dream...but...he was being possessed by someone. I don't know who. They apparently are going to hurt someone and the multiverse. You were the only person I could tell this to."

Dream let out a shaky squeak. "Wh-what did the possessor look like?"

I shrugged and his eyes looked a bit worried. "Well...that sounds like Bill Sans."

I tilted my head. "Who?" I asked, feeling like I should know who this was. Dream sighed.

"Ink never told you, and there's no time to tell you now. I'll inform Ink somehow about the situation, so uh...go now," he said quickly, shifting backwards.

"No, let me go with you! For some reason, I'm trapped in the Dream Realm. It's like someone blocked me from waking up..." I said worriedly, reaching my hand out to my friend.

As soon as I said that, Dream's eye sockets became empty. "Bill..." He whispered under his breath, but I pretended not to hear him.

Bill? Who was he, and why did he want me trapped here? Why does he want to hurt my friends? Dream won't tell me...

"...Okay. Frisk, follow me," he said quietly, reaching his hand out. "You trust me, correct?"

I slowly nodded, and gave him a firm thumbs up once I made up my mind.

"Good." he grinned happily. "Because you're gonna need to trust me for the events that are about to unfold." I took his hand, and we stepped into a portal. I trusted Dream, and I knew that it was him and not Bill; his aura is positive and bright, unlike that entity that possessed Sans.

Nightmare's P.O.V:

I really didn't want to see his face again. I mean, come on! I KNOW that he hangs out with a bunch of unicorns! HE LITERALLY SAID, "HOWDY, I'M YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHHHHBOR!" AND PROCEEDED TO PUKE OUT RAINBOWS! That was the day he ate too much paint...I had been sleepwalking and somehow ended up in his void. Don't ask how, because I have no idea. all I know is that his idiot-screaming woke me up.