Nice Goat Dads and...Imposters?!

(A/n):
I'm making Chara a female in this because that's how I imagine her. I'm sorry if you think otherwise...

~??????'s P.O.V~

I just finished my daily tea, so I walked out the doors of the shop. Out of the corner of my eye, I notice that the lego bin to entertain the little kids was glowing a bright red.

Curious I was, I walked to the bin, peering into it.

Laying silently in a ball was a human child who's hair was glowing a bright red. But why and how?

Why were they even in this bin? I picked the child up, holding them in my large arms.

I noticed they were bleeding in several places. On their arms, on their hands, and on their face.

Who did this to the child? I felt bad for the child. I should take her to Doctor Alphys and ask her questions. Or, I could take them home and heal them.

Alphys would know what to do. What would a king that made so many mistakes in the past know what to do with an injured child? Wait, I am a father...

Alphys could help me, too.

I got out an umbrella to sheild the child from the rain and started to Alphys' lab--er, house.

I put the umbrella away, and knocked the door.
"Alphys, please get the door!" A loud voice shouted.

After some seconds, a small, yellow lizard monster slowly opened the door.

"K-k-king A-asgore! W-w-what are you d-doing here?!" Stammered Alphys. She apparently saw the child in my arms because she gasped, covering her mouth with her hands.

"Wh-wha-who-wh-why...WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"I don't know, I was hoping you could tell me," I told her. She nodded, opening the door wider.

"W-we can't discuss it i-in the r-rain," she said.

I walked in the door, having to duck because of my tallness.

Alphys walked past the living room, opening a door. It was the door to her lab, which smelled strangely of soda and instant noodles.

"L-lay her on here," she told me, pointing to a small bed with white paper covering. I nodded, gently laying the child there.

"Woah, what happened here?" Said a gruff voice. I turned to see Undyne and Sans standing at the door way.

"We don't know yet," I informed them.

"Oh okay," Undyne said. "Well, I'm going back to the living room." She walked away, leaving Sans.

Sans walked in the room. "Well, where did you find the kid?" He asked.

"I was returning home, but I saw this child shriveled up in a lego bin for some reason. I brought her here, believing Alphys can help me," I explained to the lazy skeleton.

He nodded. "I think I know them...." he whispered.

Wait a second..."how?" I asked. He shrugged. "I dunno. I think I saw them at the library today...." his eye sockets emptied. "Oh. That's the kid who got thrown out into the rain from some building," he added.

"WHAT," I replied, my voice shaking the room.

"Q-quiet down, your Majesty, you'll q-quite p-possibly wake her up," Alphys whispered.

"Oh. Sorry," I whispered back.

"The kid...was rejected by an adult...and thrown out against a tree," Sans told me. What kind of person would do that to a CHILD?!

While Alphys was inspecting the child's wound and fixing them up, I didn't know what to say. I didn't even know what to think. An adult who physically threw out a child?

And what was Sans doing in the first place, watching all this?

~~Your P.O.V.~~

Everything was dark. I could see nothing in sight. Was I...dreaming?

Wait, I could see something. SomeONE. She looked thirteen or fourteen. She had this devilish face and glowing red eyes. Dark shoulder-length red-brown  hair flowed down, and she was wearing a green turtleneck sweater which had a yellow stripe cutting through the center of it. The worst part about her was that she held a shining knife.

This teen's face glitched multiple times, sometimes to a kind, sad face with a golden flower crown.

"SAVE...ME...." she said, her voice echoing. 

That was when I awoke, surrounded by monsters. "WHERE AM I?" I shouted. Wow, how did I have the strength to shout, when most of the time I don't?

"In my l-lab!" A yellow dinosaur informed me, smiling.

"I found you, curled up in the rain!" Said a tall Goat monster.

"I...I saw you get thrown out...." said a short skeleton wearing a fluffy blue hoodie.

Oi, he was stalking me?! Honestly, that reminds me of someone...Nightmare?! He looks like Nightmare, to be honest. Just shorter and more lazy-looking.

I realized that there were bandages all over me. Not REALLY all over me. Just on my hands, arms, and my face?

"Where do you live, little one?" Goatman asked.

I felt tears prick the corner of my eyes.

"D-do you n-not have a f-family?" Dino asked.

By now, tears fell down my face. The skeleton came up to me and...hugged me?!
"Don't cry, you shouldn't need to. There's...someone you know closer than you think...." he whispered.
Um. What?

"S-sans? You hug kids y-you just m-met?" Dino asked.

Sans, the skeleton, ended the hug and looked at Dino. "I'm not who you think, Alphys," he said calmly with an eerie tone.

Alphys looked confused. "W-what? But you a-are! You-you're Sans, m-my friend!" She exclaimed.

A creepy laugh escaped from Sans. He looked up, covering his forehead with his hand. "Don't you know an imposter when you see one?~" Now that I think about it, I know who's dark voice that belongs to...

The skeleton from earlier disappeared, and was replaced with a different skeleton who looked menacing and charming at the same time. His tentacles came out of his back, and he wore a wide, creepy grin.

"Didja miss me, (Y/n)?"