The Conversation

~Your P.O.V~

I began to panic inside. Where the cheese was Nightmare?

Ink looked concerned as well. Wasn't Nightmare just here? Did he get kidnapped?

How the fell would a bloody monster like him get kidnapped? Chara asked me. I held back an indignant snort.
He is not a bloody monster. He's my friend.

Aww, the two idiots love each other.

Chara! Hush! I need to focus. Please.

Whatever, weirdo.

"(Y/n), Dipper is fleeing!" whisper-yelled Ink. I snapped back into reality. Crap, I forgot about Dipper while worrying about Nightmare!

I wasn't going to let Dipper get away, but I needed to find my friend first. "Ink, we'll go after Dipper after we find Nightmare," I told him. Ink stared at me.

"(Y/n), Blueberry's also missing. How the heck did we not to notice?"

Oh my gosh, he was right, Blueberry ALSO wasn't next to us! Seriously, where did they go? Are they okay?

"Also, no, we need to talk to Dipper now! Nightmare is probably fine, Blueberry is most likely with him," Ink added.

"But shouldn't we talk to Dipper WITH Nightmare and Blue?"

"We'll just tell them everything."

I sighed. I wasn't going to win against Ink. "All right, fine."

I really didn't want to leave Nightmare behind, as well as Blueberry, but they're both strong. I'm sure they're fine.

So we went after Dipper and chased him all the way to the Mystery Shack.

▪︎Nightmare's P.O.V•

Trees were looming above me, leaves twisting into thick, mysterious canopies. Everything was dark. It was silent and mist covered my feet.

At least, I think it was mist.

I had no idea why or how I was here. Earlier, I just had been next to (Y/n) and Ink.

I continued to walk, trying to find my way out. I even tried to teleport myself out, open a portal, anything. But there was something blocking me from doing so, a mysterious aura. I growled silently and stopped walking. The forest seemed endless-- it reminded me of the forest that surrounds my castle, the endless woods of nightmares and despair.

Except this one was the Forest of Mysteries. I don't know, I've never seen Gravity Falls, and the fact that it's somewhat real gives me a strange feeling of walking in a dream.

Or a Nightmare, you could say. Heh.

"Get out..." echoed a voice in the trees. I frowned.

"Get out..." it repeated. I shrugged, just some weirdo being weird.

"Get. OUT!" it yelled before I was encased in a veil of shadows and darkness. Then there were voices swirling all around me, pleads of mercy, sobbing, wailing...

Screaming...

I knew what this was. This was the memory of my Transformation and I was watching it fold out in front of me. A little purple-clad skeleton.

They were all there, at first. Pointing, laughing, calling me names, throwing things at me. They called me evil. They mocked me. And for what? All because  they were afraid of me.

I'd had enough. I couldn't take the bullying anymore, and the fear and anger spouting from their actions washed over me, overwhelming me. One day, the voice contained in my fruit became stronger. I reached to my brother's side of the tree. My side was just as good as his, and I was going to prove it!