Knife to Meet You?

》(Y/n)'s P.O.V《

I slowly turned my head back toward the voice.
I could barely see who just spoke; what I could see was a skeleton that was similar to Horror.

The only differences were that he didn't have a hole in his skull, he wore a black t-shirt, his shorts were white, and there was a red-white target floating in front of his chest.

I smiled at him, trying to make myself believe that this skeleton was friendly.
"H-hi?" I tried, feeling my hand trembling as I waved.
He tilted his head and grinned.

"...can you scream for me?" He replied, staring at me with his void-empty eye-sockets.

I shook my head. "Nope. I really d-don't think that's n-necessary," I shot back.

The skeleton raised a non-existent eyebrow. "Hm. Would you scream if I...stabbed you?" He asked, a grin spreading on his face(or skull?).

He suddenly launched at me, a knife in hand. And for some reason, a black tar-like substance cascaded out of his eyes like waterfalls rushing from rocks.

I dodged, quickly swiping his feet with my hand and making him trip.

He fell right onto his face with a grunt. I wanted to laugh, but that would be rude.

He got to his feet, and I quickly looked for a place to hide. I couldn't just make fire appear from my hands; I only just discovered it.

SIKE! I spent most of my time with Ink in the Doodlesphere practicing my flame abilities!

Fire sparked in my hand, providing a light. I could practically see the shocked look on the skeleton's face as he got up and looked at me.

His face melted into a oh-wow-how-cute expression. He grinned, twirling his knife in his hand.

"Ya know what? You're pretty hot," he said.

I smirked and felt my cheeks flush. However, the blush went away quickly. "Yeah, unlike you."

"Oooohhh! He just got BURNED!" Squeaked Batfang from inside my bag.

He looked utterly astonished, and backed up a step. Then he shook his head and jumped at me again.

I dodged again, but he kept swiping at me. I managed to dodge him multiple times, until his knife sliced through my left wrist.

I yelped, and my flames instantly weakened and flickered to a dim pale-ish red.

The skeleton landed another hit, and this time it was on my left arm.

My fire completely went out, yet I kept trying to dodge all his knife attacks.

A floating heart suddenly appeared in front of me, clearly a blazing green with a swirl of red.

My eyes widened; I have never seen such a thing. I think it came from me?

Distracted by the strange heart, I forgot about the murderous skeleton in front of me.

He ended up stabbing me in the arm AGAIN, and I hissed at him.

I wanted to fight back, but my wounds wouldn't let my fire return.