Here's the Plan!

~Your P.O.V.~

I boredly laid on floor in the room that Ink gladly gave me. He told me he was my dad now, that I won't go anywhere dangerous, and to relax 'cause I'm safe here or something absolutely crazy like that(oh wow, you kidnap me from my crush and tell me to relax? What are you thinking in that mind of yours? Do you know how much PAIN I'm in?!).
And when did he say such things? Why last MONTH, of course!

Just so ya know, it's been A WHOLE.
FRICKIN.
MONTH.
A month since I became besties with Blooky! I've been thinking of escape plans since, and wondered if Nightmare was thinking of me. WHAT! Why am I thinking that NIGHTMARE would be thinking of saving me? The thought makes me think about how I think about him twenty four seven, and how he probably thinks that I think that I'm like, crazy!

OH MY CRABS BRAIN JUST SHUT UP ALREADY.
I hissed at myself, slapping the floor.

I looked at the whiteboard that was a few feet away from me, and saw...AN UPSIDE DOWN BOAT?! When did I draw a boat on my plans? Oh yeah...I drew that when I was bored...
Hang on...

I scrambled to my feet, grabbed a WONDERFULLY PLAIN black marker. I scribbled my plan on the board.

I stood back and viewed my work with a grin the size of Godzilla. Ink will never, EVER, see my wonderful, amazing, complicated, master--

"Heeey! (Y/n)!"
My door slammed open, and there stood the man I didn't wanna see.
Yeah...Ink.

"The frick man. I told you to knock if you're just gonna yeet my door off it's hinges!" I scolded him.
With his normal grin, he just laughed. "Ehehe, sorry dear, I forgot. Again."

I almost rolled my eyes. "Ink, just because you said your my father, which I never agreed to such terms, that doesn't mean you get to call me whatever you want. Understand?" I told him.
His grin widened. "Whatever ya say!" And then he looked at my whiteboard. "What'cha got there, (N/n)?"

My heart dropped. I hoped with all my soul that he just thought I was drawing.
But...the thing is...heh-the board was titled-

"Huh? 'My Totally Epic Plan to Overthrow the Stupid Rules of My New Dad and Escape to the Crazy World'?"
Yeah--that. My hair floofed, and I tried my best to keep a calm face.

"(Y/n)...you're grounded..." Ink mumbled. My hair floofed out even more. "EXCUSE ME?! Ground me from what: breathing? You can't keep me away from EVERYTHING! I can take care of myself! I have POWERS. So Stop being so...so... SELFISH!" I hollered.

Ink crossed his arms. He looked mad, even though I knew he wasn't. I know because one time I read his online profile when I hijacked his laptop at three in the morning, and I also saw that his bio on Facebook said that he likes Error; I ended up laughing out loud, and got caught by Blueberry. I made him swear an oath not to tell anybody.

Yeah, that went well(if you think: Blueberry ended up exploding the house after he finished the pancakes because he accidentally wasn't paying attention, and put dangerous chemicals in the batter which mixed and made explosives--was a good thing--).
Uuhhh, anyway, Ink's bio on his computer also said he couldn't feel any emotions.

"You're double grounded," Ink said calmly.
I couldn't take this anymore. I yeeted some stuff(a brush, my phone, phone charger, headphones, a frying pan, a box of different class of daggers and knives, an axe, Ink's paint set, pepper spray, the Magic Book that Contains Everything!, a pen, (T/n) the stuffed-animal blue rat, a violin, my favorite cloak, and gloves) into a bag with magical properties.
"NO, YOU'RE GROUNDED!!" I shouted. With my bag, I ran past him and out of my door.

"Hey! Get back here! Where are you going?!" He shouted behind me, chasing me.

I picked up my pace. This was part of my plan, actually! My plan B, obviously! Everyone has one!

If my first plan failed, which I knew would anyway, I would get Ink mad at me!

I ran past Blue, and then out the front door into the white void.

I saw millions of portals and papers hanging in random places. Wow! He did a great job for making this so EASY for me!

I jumped into the portal that said "The Au that (Y/n) originally came from!"
Actually, it said Dreamtale.
I felt the portal close behind me, which I knew wasn't good. Not good for Ink! Ha, get DUNKED ON!

I ran into a random forest, knowing where I was going. Okay fine, I lied. I have no idea where to go! It's just that Ink can't find me here! Nobody will. I can finally live all alone...

(A/n): uh. Okay, that was actually fun to write. However... I feel as if everything went a teeny bit too fast...
Oh well. At least you guys, my wonderful fans, might have enjoyed it.