Forget-Me-Not (Part One)

>>Dream's P.O.V. <<

  It's time. It's time to make (Y/n) remember it all. I have to do this, this is the only way.

"Is it, though?"

I bristled. "Who said that?"

"Your mother--"

"My mother's dead."

"It was a joke, banana boy."

"Who are you?"

"A magical fun dude full of weirdness."

"Bill Cipher?"

"Okay so now the smarty-pants is smart for once."

"Why are you here?"

He appeared right in front of me, grinning and glowing. "Oh, ya know. I want to propose something."

"If you want a deal, it's not happening," I snapped.

"Aw, you're no fun, banana boy," he said, making a pouty face.

I didn't say anything. I glared at Bill and he laughed a little.

"Serious now, are we?"

He's not getting a reply from me. Not ever. I'm not helping him.

I need to focus on stopping Nightmare, and that's by letting (Y/n) regain her memories. Both of them will get their memories.

Bill chuckled. "You know I can help you, right? I can help you stop your brother."

I shook my head, taking a step back. I wasn't going to be like Nightmare and make a deal with the enemy.

Especially not one that can read my mind.

"Oh dear friend, it's funny how dumb you are. I can save Nightmare. I can help you with (Y/n). Quit being so stubborn, banana boy."

I growled, clutching my bow.

Bill only laughed more. "You're wasting precious time. Make a decision or everyone you love will dissenagrate into wierdness."

I couldn't let that happen. How was I going to stop Bill and help him at the same time?

Frisk whispered something in my head. "Trick him." I stared ahead, at the evil grinning maniac wearing yellow.

"Tell me the deal," I demanded.

He did a topsy turvy in the air. "Fantastic," he said. "If you help me get out all the weirdness around the world, I will help you defeat Nightmare and return (Y/n) to her original state."

I stared at him, not letting him see Frisk. He could see my thoughts but nothing about Frisk was mentioned.

This could help Nightmare. I could stop him.

"Deal."

Then suddenly, he was in my head and I lost control of all my movements.

♧ (Y/n)'s P.O.V. ♧

Dream had brought me to a strange cave with dark blue walls. Jagged, beautiful crystals of different colors were protruding from the rocks along the walls and the floor, shimmering. I peered closer and realized that tiny little glow-worms were inhabiting the rocks, making them glow. 

I heard a distant waterfall, and a few cyan flowers were dappled on the strange black grass under my feet. Small yellow fireflies were floating all around me, making small buzzing sounds in harmony with the waterfall.