Sweet Dreams

☆Dream's P.O.V☆

Poor (Y/n). She doesn't know. She doesn't remember what happened all those years ago and she doesn't remember that Nightmare was her friend.

It was all bad.

Very much so.

She practically...I don't know. It's hard to describe, but I fought Nightmare after. And then I was turned to stone for almost 500 years.

The full story of me escaping that 494 years of prison in stone is very long and detailed, so to cut to the chase...

My friend Neil, a cat monster, was the one who helped me out of the prison. I don't know how, but he did. And then Paperjam also helped me, somehow, the second time. They practically just looked at me and melted the stone away.

Paperjam is my best friend, and they are about 100 years old in monster years.

We met at a weird restaurant au that consisted of Among Us crewmates sitting at table, and Grillby was the bartender. I'm not going to go into detail.

I went back to the Doodlesphere, and I got into an argument with Ink. Ink is not a great guy, though he puts up this ''I'm the protector of the Multiverse!" facade. The things he does to "protect" the Multiverse are very questionable, and I had some disagreements with him about the choices he wanted to make.

He didn't want to listen to me at all, so I left, and I found myself in Nightmare's Castle because of a flicker of positivity. Because of Nightmare's sudden love for someone.

I tried to see what was happening, but I got lost in his castle and I drowned in the suffocating atmosphere, becoming locked in stone once again.

In my complete frozen-ness, I drifted into an empty expanse of the Dreamscape. I noticed a strong wave of positivity from someone, a human-monster hybrid.

I'd thought to myself, how curious! Haven't seen a hybrid in a while.

With a jolt, I realized something. I know who that is.

And I warned her about Nightmare and his gang of murderers. Horror, Dust, Cross, Killer, and Error. Well, Cross didn't murder people, and neither did Error. Error's fine, I respect him. He's much better than Ink.

Then I left.

Later, I felt the prescense of a human in the castle. I couldn't do anything.

Frisk came to me.

Or did I find her? I don't know. But I soon found out about the Multiverse dying...

Because of Bill.

It's okay now, because I'm not in stone anymore, and now I can stop Nightmare and save the Multiverse.

Somehow...

First, we have to deal with Killer.

♡ (Y/n)'s P.O.V. ♧

I don't understand. Why was Killer here? Hadn't he left with Outertale Sans?

Maybe he's come to hurt Nightmare.

For revenge, maybe,
said Chara.

"Hm," whispered Killer, twirling a knife in his fingers. "What's a human doing here?"

My hair bristled. He doesn't know me? How can he have forgotten?

Maybe he's an imposter, Batfang said quietly.

No. Maybe the other Killer was an imposter, I thought. Guess we'll have to find out.

In response to Killer, I bowed. "Yep, a human in Nightmare's splendid haven of darkness."