The Mystery Shack

A/n: Uh, I think this chapter may have been published twice soo...I don't know why, just enjoy.

(B/s)= body size (short, tall, average etc.)

(H/c)= hair colour

>>> (Y/n)'s P.O.V<<<

Ink and I were at the door of the Mystery Shack-- or should I say Mystery Hack, because the sign on the front of the roof didn't have an S for shack? Well, it did, but it kinda just laid face down on the roof, unlike the other letters, which were perfectly sprawled across the front of the roof.

There was also a cool totem in the front yard, a messy patio, and a dirt driveway. There were what looked like attractions and statures in different places of the yard, and in the distance was a strange, gaping black hole looking thing, all of which was surrounded by a very mysterious looking pine forest.

Dipper was staring at us through a window with his face pressed against the glass and wide scared eyes. He looked like he was saying something, and I was only able to guess. "Get away from me! And this shack!" Is what it LOOKED like he was saying. 

Ink crossed his arms and stared at Dipper, while I waved at the 16 year old like a nice person and not being WEIRD like INK over here.

"We need to talk to you, good friend!" said Ink, doing a little hippity hop on his toes and clapping his hands once. He had a grin on his face. Dipper squinted his brown eyes at Ink, then at me, then back at Ink, then at me, then his face slowly leveled down the window and he was gone. Not even ten seconds after, the door opened just a crack, and I saw brown eyes peering through it skeptically.

"You're not who I think you are, are you?" asked Dipper. Ink laughed a little.

"That depends, who do you think I am?" he asked jovially. Although, it almost seemed fake. Ink's eyes were not as joyful as his voice and his smile... it just didn't add up.

Dipper blinked nervously and opened the door a little more. "U-um, Ink Sans from Underverse," he said. "I read about you in a book I found called the Book of Undertale Aus and it said you're an evil maniac who tried to um, ruin everyone's timelines and stuff. Oh, I'm Dipper by the way but you probably know that already."

Ink laughed loudly. "Oh, my friend. I am almost the original Ink Sans, not the Underverse version."

Almost? I thought. Why almost?

Maybe he's from a different timeline or something than the original Ink, offered Chara. That seemed reasonable so I asked no more questions.

Dipper's skeptic slowly (when I say slowly, I mean super slowly) dissolved and his face lit up. "Original? Like, the cool one who creates stuff and saves people and is super awesome?" he asked.

Ink grinned. "Sounds like me," he said. I noticed that he was suddenly vibrating with good vibes. Then he turned his head away from Dipper and I, added, "don't mind me," and puked straight up black ink over the wooden railing of the patio. He looked back to Dipper, who's eyes were wide in shock and interest and also a bit of disgust. I could relate with him-- who wouldn't be disgusted by Ink's ink? 

"Sorry," Ink said, wiping his mouth with his finger-less gloved hand. "What were we talking about?"

Dipper raised an eyebrow but shrugged it off. He opened the door all the way, smiling largely. "Why don't we talk more inside? It's warmer, plus, my sister made cookies earlier and it would be a good hosting gift," he said. All of his suspicion seemed to have melted away like snow in California, making it look like it had never even been there in the first place.