The Dreamscape

A/n

-  I'M BACK!! Kinda
---

Frisk

Where did Ink go? As soon as we had arrived to see Ink in his Dreamscape and tell him about Bill, he disappeared! We never got to tell him!

He had most likely woken up, and now Dream and I are in the Center Dreamscape. The walls were golden and everything was so far away. White birds with lion heads flew from perch to perch. There were many rainbow waterfalls all collecting into the same pool, where all the water turned white.

Small lights floated around and strange creatures of all shapes and sizes cluttered the cute paths, chatting with each other.

The trees were tall, spiraling so high they touched the sky. Their leaves at the top laced together in a magnificent chain of colour. Those very leaves changed colour depending on the majority mood, and the trunks always remained a dark red.

"Woah, what is This place?" I ask Dream, amazed as I looked at the lion doves and then to the turtle fish that filled the joyful rivers around us.

"This place is where all dreams connect...where all of the figments of one's imagination arrive. They are all passive, this is their safe haven and also where all dreams sprout," Dream explained. "It is my duty...to guard this place. To keep it safe, since my brother destroyed our Tree."

"How did we get here then?"

"Well, we were in Ink's Dreamscape, but since he woke up, we're here now, in Center Dreamscape."

"Oh. How do we get out?"

Dream's eye sockets emptied, his golden eye lights fading suddenly. "We can't, unless I am set free from stone, and even then, that's only for me. I don't know about you."

I frown. So basically, we're stuck here. How do we warn everyone about Bill? "What about Bill?"

Dream shook his head. "I don't know. I mean, we could go to the Mindscape in Ink's mind, but Ink's mind is by far impossible to enter unless he's sleeping. We'll have to try..." He trailed off and sat down in the blue and green grass. The flowers of all colours around us sang little songs and danced as Dream tried to continue what he was saying. He looked up at me. "We'll have to try Y/n or Nightmare."

The dancing flowers suddenly ceased their friendly movements, fading to black. One of the tree's colours faded to black and the Figments began to scream in fear.

What was happening? I looked to Dream for an answer.

"...Dream?"

His eyes were empty once again. He wasn't responding. He stared blankly at the ground as he picked up one of the struggling flowers. He looked back up at me.

"The multiverse...it's dying, we know that. There's a rip in the Dreamscape somewhere. Reality is getting mixed with fantasy and imagination. Soon, Bill will be able to control the entire Dreamscape if we don't do anything soon."

~Your P.O.V~

We made it. We made it to Ink's hideout. We had followed him down like a hound dog.
"We found ya, no running now!" I hollered with a grin on my face.