"Chapter 1: Home Sweet Home......Again"

Hayato was driving back to his home with Maja's dog Fergus when he saw a car parked outside of his house that he didn't recognize so he parked the SUV on the curb a couple feet away from his house and then got out and crouched down. 

Fergus then jumped onto the ground next to him and started panting before he started barking excitedly, so Hayato whispered, "Fergus, be quiet boy." 

Fergus then obeyed Hayato and stopped barking, Hayato then grabbed his leash and closed the car door and snuck over to the side gate that led into his backyard, he then pulled out a gun that he was keeping under the back of his shirt and Fergus got worried at the sight of the gun and started whimpering and Hayato whispered, "It's ok boy, I'm not gonna hurt you with this, I'm gonna hurt the bad guys with it." 

Fergus calmed down and then Hayato quietly unlocked and opened the gate and went through with Fergus. 

He then quietly closed and locked the gate and let go of Fergus and snuck over to the back door and drew his gun into the house and called out into the house, "Mom? Are you home?" 

His stepsister Kohane came to the door, and she said, "Oh Hayato you're home!" but then she saw the gun in her stepbrother's hand and asked, "W-why do you have that out?" 

He then whispered, "Because I'm trying to save our mother from whatever kind of maniac is trying to fuck with her." 

Kohane whispered back, "Mom's fine Hayato, now put that thing away before we get in trouble." 

Hayato then hid the gun back in his shirt and then Kohane looked over and saw Fergus and asked, "Why is there a dog in the backyard?" Hayato answered, "I'll explain to you later." 

He then went inside with Kohane and in the living room there were two men in suits, one was Asian, and one was white, and the Asian man stood up and greeted, "Hello, Hayato." 

Hayato asked, "Hello, who are you?" and he answered, "Agent Jimmy Woo, FBI. Funny how I was expecting you to come in through the front door. You lose your house key or something?" 

Hayato said, "No, I just like going through the backway. But why are you guys here?" 

Agent Woo then told him, "Well to be honest with you, the agency is gonna be transferring me soon and what happened is that me and my supervisor played a game where we had to blindly throw darts at a map and whichever city or town the darts landed on, I had to go and solve one case there and if I solve that case, I get to choose if I want to be transferred in that city or not and one of the darts that landed happened to be this city." 

Hayato then said, "Well, welcome to Rockford; or as the locals call it, 'The New York of the West'." 

Agent Woo then said, "So Hayato, I'm here about a case that involves the separate killings of two robbers at a 7-Eleven in South Woodridge and another two at an Extra Mile Convenience Store in Central City." 

Hayato then said, "I don't know why you're asking Me; I don't know anything about those robbers, but I did see it on the news." 

Agent Woo then looked at him and said, "Hayato, we know it was you..." 

Hayato was shocked and Agent Woo continued, "The clerk at the Extra Mile gladly gave us the security tape from that night and it's definitely you on that tape killing those two robbers but unfortunately, the 7-Eleven clerk refused to give the tape to us or the police but from what the police reports say, both robbers were killed the same way, with their own guns." 

Hayato then asked, "So what? Are you gonna arrest me and have My Sister testify against me in court since she's a witness?" 

Kohane then got mad and hit him on the arm with the back of her hand and Agent Woo said, "Frankly Mr. Suzuki, we don't really care about this case and from what the case files say, the first set of robbers were members of the Central Woodridge Kaisers, and the second set were members of the Belfast Bastards, so your crime was kind of justifiable, but you still would've gotten at least some sort of prison sentence, which why we've decided to have this case called off and let you get off scot-free." 

Hayato and His Family were relieved, and Hayato said, "That's great, thank you Agent Woo." 

He then asked him, "So is that why you came here?" and Agent Woo replied, "No, the real reason we came here is to ask you and your sister about a big case surrounding the mystery of the so-called 'hero' known as Mr. and Ms. Armageddon." 

Hayato then said, "Oh those two? Yeah, I've heard of them, I think it was cool that they found those missing people." 

Agent Woo then chuckled and said, "It's kinda funny actually, Mr. Armageddon went from being a Cop Killer and Ms. Armageddon went from being a Bureau Agent Killer to doing the Police and FBI's jobs for them. You did know about that right?" 

Hayato then said, "Oh yeah, I heard about that on the news, and I wonder whatever happened to that wolf monster he was with." 

Agent Woo then said, "That's another case I'm investigating too." 

He then looked at Kohane and saw that she wasn't looking good, and he asked Hayato, "Um...is your sister ok? She doesn't look so good." 

Kohane then fainted and fell over, and Hayato caught her, but he knew that she was faking it because she was and Agent Woo went over and asked, "Should I call an ambulance?" and Hayato's Mother Hanako replied, "Oh you don't have to, she just needs some water." 

Kohane's Father Jiro then said, "Look, if we or our kids see or hear anything we'll give you guys a call." 

Hanako then said, "Right now we just need some alone time." 

Agent Woo was confused and suspicious at first, but he shrugged it off and gave Jiro his phone number on a card and then he and the other agent left the house. 

Jiro then put the card on the counter and went to the kitchen and got a glass of water and an orange slice and gave them to Kohane. 

Kohane ate the orange slice and said, "Fuck, this is bad, what the hell are we gonna do? And how are we gonna do this plan with those guys here in town?" 

Hayato then said, "I know, let's go back to Japan, at least Tartarus is better than going to a fucking American Prison." 

Hanako then said, "Do you kids hear yourselves? They're not looking for you, they're looking for Mr. and Ms. Armageddon and besides, where you guys are going tonight, they probably won't be able to." 

Hayato was surprised and said, "You know about the party?" and Jiro said, "Of course, the party's all over the news." 

Kohane then said, "Don't let this deter you guys from the dog that's in the backyard." 

Jiro and Hanako were confused and Hanako asked, "What dog?" 

Hayato then got nervous, and Jiro asked, "Hayato, did you bring a dog home?" 

Hayato then went to the back door and opened it, and Fergus immediately ran up to them and started barking and jumping excitedly and Jiro asked, "Where did you find this thing?" Hayato replied, "It's Maja's, his name is Fergus, he's a Siberian Husky and he's a stray but Maja's been taking care of him and..." 

Hayato then got the note from Maja out of his pocket and gave it to his parents and they and Kohane both read the letter and then Hanako said, "Aww...I'm so sorry Hayato." 

She then hugged Hayato and then got mad and said, "How dare that fucking slut break my son's heart?" 

Hayato then felt sad and Kohane said, "Mom, they're just taking a break." and she replied, "I don't care if it's a break, Maja still broke my son's heart." 

Hayato then cried out, "But I still love her!" and then he burst into tears and Kohane said, "Besides, he brought it on himself, he should've told Maja about the dream in the beginning." 

Hanako then said, "It's because he didn't wanna hurt her feelings and ruin their relationship." 

Kohane then said, "And look where that got him." 

Hayato then yelled out, "Stop fighting!" 

Hanako then let go of him and he wiped his tears away and said, "Kohane's right, I should've told Maja about the dream as soon as I saw it, but I didn't, I drove her away and now she's halfway across the world while I'm stuck here but I promised myself that I'd take care of Fergus while she was gone and that's what I'm determined to do." 

Hanako smiled and said, "Ok Hayato, you can keep Fergus, from now on we'll be his family." 

She then pets Fergus, and he was happy and then pretty soon, everyone petted him.