"Chapter 5: Gift From A Goddess"

That night, Hayato dreamed, and he was transported to a dark clouded world, there was nothing but clouds on the ground and the glittery night sky above. 

Hayato was confused until he saw Kohane there and she said, "Hayato? What the fuck is going on here?" 

A woman's voice then said, "I can explain." 

A woman with ghostly white skin and hair and red lips appeared in front of them. 

Hayato immediately recognized her as he had read about her in Hanako's books, the woman standing there was Kaguya Otsutsuki, the oldest known ancestor of the Uzumaki-Hyuga Clan and the creator of all Chakras in Hanako and Jiro's universe, she was basically the goddess of that universe. 

Hayato then said, "Kaguya? What are you doing here? Are we dead?" Kaguya replied, "No, you two are not dead, I came here to give you something to aid you in your battle and your battles in the future." 

Hayato asked, "What is it?" 

Kaguya told him, "I am going to bless You and Kohane with My Powers." 

Kohane was surprised and said, "Woah! Really?" and she replied, "Well normally I wouldn't give my powers to a person of Haruno blood but since your ancestor Sakura trained with My Child, Tsunade, I will make an exception." 

A fruit then appeared in her hand and Hayato recognized it as the Fruit of the God Tree and Kaguya said, "You and Kohane must each take a bite of this, and you both shall gain my powers." 

Hayato and Kohane both took a bite and the fruit disappeared and they suddenly felt their Chakras get stronger every second before it stopped and Kaguya said, "You can now travel through space and time, you can now hypnotize and read people's minds, you can now build force fields around you, you now have the power to create your own dimensions and teleport, you now have the power of the Yomotsu Hirasaka, you can now create the Expansive Truth Seeking Ball, you can now create the All-Killing Ash Bones, you can now use the Eighty Gods Vacuum Attack, you can now transform into a Ten-Tailed Beast, you now have the power to use the Rinne Sharingan, you can also use the Byakugan, Sharingan, and the Rinnegan." 

Kohane and Hayato both said, "Woah..." 

Hayato then asked Kaguya, "Do our friends get these powers too?" and she answered, "Unfortunately they won't as they have not yet discovered their Chakras." 

Kohane then asked, "But can't you just give them Chakras?" 

Kaguya then said, "Look, Chakras in this universe work much differently than ours. In this universe, they're mainly used for Balance, Health, and Clean Living while ours are mainly used for Combat and Destruction." 

Hayato then said, "Then we'll just give each of our friends parts of our own Chakras." 

Kaguya then said, "You can do that, but it will be a costly mistake as your Chakras are the only things that balance out your Armageddon Genes. In fact, they're actually making your Armageddon Genes stronger which makes your Jutsus and the powers you've already discovered stronger too and if your Chakras were to suddenly disappear, your Armageddon Genes will quickly fill in the missing pieces and plunge your hearts into an abyss of darkness, you'll lose all feelings of Happiness, Sadness, Empathy, Regret, Fear, and Forgiveness, you'll both become a being of pure Anger, Chaos, Rage, and Darkness. Your Chakras are what are keeping you two from turning evil." 

Kohane then asked, "And how do you know that?" Kaguya replied, "Because I've been evil before and it's not fun. You're always destined to lose, and I was destined to lose at the hands of Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno, Hinata Hyuga, and Kakashi Hatake. My own children killed me!" 

Hayato then asked, "Then why are you helping us if it was our ancestors that killed you?" Kaguya answered, "Because you are worthy of wielding my powers and I need to give someone my powers as they are now of no use to me in this afterlife. I just wish to live here in peace with all of my children, they've already forgiven me." 

Kohane then said, "Thank you for the powers, Kaguya-sama." Kaguya replied, "You're welcome." 

She then turned around and left but Hayato stopped her and asked, "Kaguya, do you know why that wormhole appeared in your universe?" Kaguya answered, "Unfortunately, I do not have the answer for that but what I can tell you is that the universe that you were born was its own universe but something or someone caused this universe and the other to collide and be one with each other and if you collide two universes together then the new universe will be vulnerable to wormholes from other universes, like mine. That is the only answer I can think of." 

Hayato then said, "Well, it was nice seeing you." Kaguya replied, "Indeed it was, goodbye Hayato and goodbye Kohane." 

She then turned around and walked away before vanishing into thin air.