"Chapter 8: Shadow Clone Shenanigans"

Meanwhile in Washington DC, The Avengers were sitting at a table when Secretary of State Thaddeus E. Ross entered the room and Steve Rogers asked, "Ok, what do you want now Ross? You already told us that we're basically criminals and right now I cannot stand being here in the same room with this man." 

He then pointed at Tony Stark and Ross said, "Don't worry, I just called you all here to tell you that you people might have some competition." 

Everyone was confused and Tony asked, "What do you mean 'competition'? Is there a group of people pretending to be us or something?" Ross then answered, "Well, kind of." 

He then pulled up security cam footage from both the casino and bank and showed the Armageddon Squad pulling off the robberies. 

The Avengers were still confused, and Tony said, "I still don't get it. How exactly are these guys our competition?" and Natasha Romanoff said, "The Avengers have never robbed people before." 

Ross then said, "But look at all the damage they've caused and the lives they've taken, especially these two." 

 He then showed footage of Mr. Armageddon and Ms. Armageddon killing the cops and the FBI agents and The Avengers eyes widened, and Steve asked, "Well exactly, who are these people and where was all this footage taken at? I'm sure they have a pretty good explanation." Ross answered, "These two call themselves Mr. and Ms. Armageddon and they are both founding members of a group called The Armageddon Squad Alliance and the only other members that people seem to know are Rasta Lion and Creole Cheetah." 

James Rhodes then asked, "Ok, but where was the footage taken?" and Ross replied, "A city on the Oregon-California Border called Rockford. And interestingly enough, this footage..." 

He showed security footage from the bank heist and continued, "Is from one of your banks Mr. Stark." 

Tony then said, "Actually I don't own that, Pepper owns it." and Sam Wilson said, "You let your wife spend your money like that?" Tony replied, "I have my own money and Pepper has Her's. As long as she doesn't spend mine, then I don't care what she does with her money." 

Natasha then asked, "Ok, where do we start looking?" and Ross answered, "Agent Jimmy Woo suspected that this boy may be the true identity of Mr. Armageddon." 

He then showed everyone a photo of Hayato and said, "His name is Hayato Suzuki, he lives in the Little Tokyo area of the Asia City District." 

The Avengers were surprised by Hayato's look and Clint Barton said, "He's a kid!" and Steve said, "Ok Ross, I think you've gone off the deep end. How can a kid be capable of that?" and Ross said, "Because he's Japanese." and everyone said, "Woah!" and Tony said, "Ok, that's racist, even for you Ross." 

Ross then told them, "Look, I'm not being racist, it's just...the president thinks that Japan and Asia might be hiding something from the US and from NATO. Something that could and will be a threat to everyone on this planet if we don't figure out what it is and know how we can defend ourselves from it. That's one of the reasons why we want all of you to sign the Accords, so you can help defend us from what it is that Japan and Asia are hiding. Plus, the reason I want you guys to talk to Mr. Suzuki is because I want to add Him and His Group to the Accords." 

Everyone's eyes widened and they exclaimed, "What?!!!" 

Wanda Maximoff said, "You can't do that! He's a kid!" 

Ross then said, "He's seventeen and turning eighteen in a couple days. He's not a kid and he is going on the Accords whether he wants to or not. He's obviously a danger to the public and to society itself. He has to be on the Accords."