"Chapter 11: Return of the Empress Part II"

Hayato then put on some clothes and called the airport, and a lady answered, and Hayato said, "Hi, I need a one-way ticket to Glasgow, Scotland." The Lady replied, "Sorry sir, Glasgow is booked tonight." 

Hayato then asked, "What?! Well, what about Edinburgh?" 

The Lady said, "Delayed." and Hayato asked, "Manchester?" The Lady replied, "Delayed." 

Hayato asked, "London?" The Lady replied, "Booked." 

Hayato asked, "Belfast?" The Lady replied, "Canceled." 

Hayato was about to hang up, but then he thought of another place and asked the lady, "Wait...what about Dublin?" 

The Lady then said, "You're in luck, Dublin will be leaving shortly." 

Hayato then said, "Ok, thank you, I'll pay at the front desk." 

He then hung up and grabbed a bill stack from the bag from the heist and then packed up his costume in a suitcase and then packed his Kunai and then he snuck into his parents' room and took Hanako's Katana and put it in the suitcase, then he snuck out through his window and sped over to Lily and Lucy's place who were surprisingly still there and Hayato said, "Lily, I need something that will make me be able to sneak my weapons through the TSA." 

Lily asked, 'Why? Where are you going?" and Hayato answered, "I'm gonna go get Maja back but all the flights to the UK are booked and delayed so I'm gonna get on a plane to Dublin and then I'll fly to Glasgow." 

Lucy then said, "But you can just fly there right now. Why do you need to go on a plane?" 

Hayato then said, "Because I need an excuse to spend some of my money from the heist, just please give me something that can get my weapons through the TSA." 

Lily then said, "Actually, we do have something like that." 

Lily then brought out a big suitcase, and Hayato was confused, and Lucy said, "This suitcase has a special shielding that'll block any weapons appearing on TSA's scanners." 

Hayato then transferred everything from his suitcase into the special suitcase and then asked, "Can you return this back to my house tomorrow morning?" Lily then answered, "Do it yourself." 

Hayato then nodded and sped back to his house, opened his window, threw his suitcase on the floor, and brought the special suitcase with him as he sped over to the airport which didn't have a lot of people since it was night, so he went up to the desk and said to A Lady, "Hi, I think called earlier and said I'd buy a ticket here." 

The Lady said, "Oh yeah, it's you. Well, a one-way ticket will cost you about nine hundred and ninety-nine dollars." 

Hayato then took a thousand from his bill stack and gave it to The Lady and said, "Keep the change." and she said, "Now I just need your name." Hayato replied, "My name is Hayato Suzuki." 

The Lady then said, "Ok, and since you are a minor traveling alone, I'm gonna need your Parents' names and their number." 

Hayato then asked, "Why? I can take care of myself." 

The Lady then said, "Yes, but this airport needs their contact information in case you go missing or the plane goes missing." 

Hayato then said in a cool tone, "Lady, you don't know me, and I can assure you that I can actually defend myself and take care of myself. Dublin, Ireland is no match for Hayato Suzuki, so please let me go through ma'am...or I might as well take you with me, gorgeous ~" 

Hayato gave a seductive wink, and The Lady was very flattered with Hayato's words and blushed before she gave Hayato his ticket and Hayato took it and The Lady said, "O-ok sir, just need to let you know that your flight path will have two layovers with three different airlines. First, you'll go on American Airlines to Las Vegas, then you'll go on Delta to Boston, and then you'll go on Aer Lingus from Boston to Dublin." Hayato replied, "Thank you gorgeous ~" and walked to the terminal, and The Lady said to herself, "I can't believe I let a boy seduce me like that." 

Hayato then put his bag on the conveyor belt and went through the metal detector and he hoped that the TSA didn't see inside his bag and thankfully the bag worked, and Hayato then heard the PA say, "American Airlines from Rockford to Las Vegas, Nevada is now boarding at Gate 4-B." 

Hayato then rushed to the gate, but little did he know, someone was following him and that someone boarded after Hayato had boarded. 

After everyone else had boarded and the plane started taking off, the lady from the front desk was running towards the gate, shouting, "No! Don't leave without me! Come back, Hayato! Take me with you!" 

The plane then took off, and The Lady fell on her knees and cried. 

During the flight, Hayato was seated in first class, but he sensed something, as if he was being watched by someone on the plane, he looked behind him and out of all of the people in the seats he noticed one person that he immediately recognized, Milena Nilsson. 

She was Maja's cousin and the girl that he chose Maja over for prom night, she now had dirty blonde colored hair and she was right there in coach watching him and Hayato quickly looked away from her as he was wondering how she knew what flight he was on. 

After the flights and being nerve racked the whole time, Hayato finally made it to Dublin, Ireland. 

It was between midday and afternoon and Hayato walked out of the building and instantly felt the cool Irish air where he said to himself, "Ok, just need to find a good and quiet place to fly over to Glasgow without anyone seeing me, not even Milena." 

He was about to hail a taxi, but then he spotted Milena coming out of the airport and just ran. 

He ran until he stopped at a dockyard where out of nowhere, Milena teleported behind him and said, "Hey Hayato ~" 

He was startled, but he toughened up and tried to hit her, but she teleported again, and she asked, "Why do you always wanna hurt me? You've already hurt me when you chose her over me." 

Hayato looked at Milena and saw what she looked like now, she looked much more athletic than she did back in high school, she wore a horned crown that looked like it from Skyrim, and she wore a slim suit with yellow Nordic patterns that showed off her breasts, her behind, and all the curves of her body and it had a golden yellow cape and Milena asked, "You like my new outfit? I was saving it for a special occasion." 

Hayato then said, "I know about your plan, Milena. I was in the locker room when you said it, and I'm not gonna let you near Maja or Mr. Mackinzie." 

Milena then said, "Oh I knew you were in there, but you didn't come to the locker room to listen to my plan, you came because you were hoping to get to watch me change." 

Hayato then laughed and said, "Ok, obviously You and Maja have never been in the locker room together, and I can tell you very much that watching Maja change would be MUCH better than watching you change." 

Milena then got mad and said, "Look at me, you think that haggis eating whore has better curves than these? This body is one hundred percent Swedish, and you won't find a body like this on a half-blooded Scotswoman like Maja." 

Hayato then sighed and said, "If only you knew, then you wouldn't be talking so much shit about my Maja-chan." 

Milena then became furious and threw a jagged piece of metal that seemed to have come out of thin air at Hayato, but he dodged it and Milena said, "I fucking hate it when you call her that and I hate it when she calls you her Hayato-kun! I'm the one that should be calling you that and I'm the one you should be calling Milena-chan!" 

She then threw another jagged piece of metal at Hayato and this time, it hit him, and it pinned him to the ground, and he groaned in extreme pain and Milena walked up to him and said, "You made me do this Hayato, but I did it because I love you." 

She then lifted Hayato's head up to kiss him but he disappeared and Milena was surprised and confused but Hayato appeared behind her, it turned out that Hayato was invisible and had a shadow clone take his place so the real Hayato grabbed Milena from behind and using all of his strength, he threw her over the edge of the dock and into the cold waters of the Irish Sea below and he quickly grabbed his suitcase and flew to Glasgow, Scotland to find Maja.