"Chapter 15: The Good, The Bad, and The Irish"

About a day after their return, it was early before noon and Carlos and Diondre were walking down the street to Mirlande's house and Carlos asked, "Ay Diondre, you sure we'll be ok without Hayato backing us up?" Diondre replied, "Naw man, I already told you, Hayato said that He and Maja have some catching up to do." 

Diondre then made an oral sex gesture and a sexual intercourse gesture and Carlos asked, "Ay how come we never do that shit?" and Diondre answered, "Because, when we first got together, I said I didn't wanna have a sexual relationship. Plus, you remember what happened last time we tried doing that." 

Carlos said, "That's because you didn't bring no fucking lube." 

Diondre then said, "Look, we'll be fine without Hayato and besides, we got Connor to help us." and Carlos asked, "Yeah but you think HE can handle this holmes?" Diondre replied, "Of course he can! Plus, we been hanging out with Hayato for so long so it's about time we hung out wit Connor." 

Meanwhile, Connor was with Mirlande in her room at her house and Connor was putting on his clothes and Mirlande said, "I really wish you would stay here all day today." Connor replied, "Look, Hayato and Maja need some time together which means that if Carlos and Diondre need some backup then I'm gonna have to be the one to help. Plus, we're already risking our relationship by having sex here in your room while Your Mom and Dad are in the living room." 

Mirlande then said, "But that's the beauty of our relationship and what makes it great, we fuck in either my room here at my house or your room at your apartment in Dublinville while either My or Your Parents are up and about." 

She then grabbed Connor's arm and pulled him close and said, "In fact, I think I'm in the mood for round two baby~" 

Connor then kissed Mirlande and said, "Look, after hearing that Hayato got Maja pregnant, I just feel like we need to take it slow in this relationship. Because seriously, do you really want our relationship to be like theirs?" Mirlande replied, "Well now that you mention it, you's kinda right. I mean, I love it when we make love but you're right, we should start taking it slow." 

Connor then said, "Look, if you do want me to impregnate you then we can do that, just name a time and place and I will be there." 

Mirlande then smiled before asking, "Can we at least just do it one more time? ~ But after that, we take things slow from there on out." 

Connor nodded and then He and Mirlande had sex. 

After about twelve minutes, Mirlande's father N'Kanja Dzere tried opening the door but found out it was locked and Connor and Mirlande suddenly stopped and Mirlande whispered, "Shit!" 

N'Kanja then asked in a light African accent, "Ay Mirlande, why's this door locked? You better not be doing what I think you doing!" 

Mirlande the whispered to Connor, "Why the fuck haven't you finished yet?" 

Connor whispered back, "Because I didn't think your dad would be knocking on your door!" 

N'Kanja then said, "Answer me, Mirlande!" Mirlande replied, "I'm ok Daddy, what did you need?" and N'Kanja said, "Your friends are the door!" and Mirlande asked, "Which one?" and N'Kanja answered, "That boy Diondre and that funny Mexican Guy he always wit'." 

Mirlande then said as Connor got off of her, "Ok Dad, I'll be out in a bit." 

N'Kanja then left and Mirlande whispered to Connor, "Ok, let me help you finish first and then you get your ass outta here quick before My Dad get suspicious." 

She then gave Connor a quick hand job before he finally finished and Mirlande quickly threw the condom out the window and into a bush and She and Connor quickly got dressed and came out of her room to see Carlos and Diondre at the front door and said, "Wussup, what you guys doing here?" 

Diondre said, "We here to pick up Connor." 

Mirlande then quickly said, "Oh ok, here's Connor, have a great day. BYE!" 

She pushed Connor out the door and closed it and Connor, Carlos, and Diondre then started walking and Diondre sniffed the air and was disgusted and asked, "Connor, did You and Mirlande fuck before we got here?" Connor replied, "I mean, yeah we did, but I didn't think you would be able to smell that." 

Diondre then said, "Nigga, you is sweating when it's like seventy degrees out here right now. It's obvious you two was fucking." 

Connor then said, "You don't know that; we're in Oregon for fuk's sake, everyone here sweats in seventy-degree heat and I would know that because I'm from Ireland and My Dad is from Norway but obviously you two think it's cold since Carlos is from the desert and You and Your Family come from a fuking island in the Caribbean." 

Diondre and Carlos were offended by Connor's words and Connor said, "Sorry, just a bit exhausted after the sex. So where are we going?" Diondre replied, "We're going to Central Woodridge." 

Carlos and Connor's eyes widened, and Carlos asked, "Ay why are we going there? That's Kaiser County!" 

Diondre then said, "Ok, South Woodridge Families heard rumors that fuck ton people in Central Woodridge are getting tired of the Kaiser's rule over them so what they've been doing is that there's a secret Weed Farm somewhere in the woods and a bunch of former members are stealing from that farm and trading the Kush for harder drugs like Crack, Heroin, Cocaine, Meth, and Opium. Right now, we meeting up with one of those former members and trading a third of a pound of Crack for two pounds of Kaiser Kush. Every gang in the city wants a piece of the action." 

Connor then said, "Well let's go then." 

They then super sped to a small and dilapidated looking house and Carlos asked, "This the place ese?" 

Diondre nodded and went up to knock on the door and a dirty looking Caucasian man answered and asked in a raspy voice, "Who is it?" and Diondre answered, "Special delivery." 

He then handed the Man a brown paper bag containing the Crack and the Man took it and then saw Connor and Carlos and asked, "Hey, who are they?" Diondre answered, "Protection, now give me what I came for." 

The Man then gave Diondre a medium sized joint and lit it up for him to smoke but when he did, he started coughing and said, "Yo bruh, the fuck is this shit?" 

Connor then put the joint out and then opened it and tasted the grounded-up plant within and was suspicious and then he gave it to Carlos and said, "Taste that." 

Carlos then tasted it and immediately recognized the taste and said, "You pinche pendejo...this is not Weed...this is fucking Oregano!" 

Diondre was shocked and exclaimed, "WHAT THE FUCK?!" 

Carlos then grabbed the Man and said, "You listen here you fucking Gringo puto! You should know not to give a Mexican Oregano and say it's Weed." 

The Man got scared and then cried, "HELP!" 

Connor then held his hand out and caught his sword Frykt and with a swift motion, he stabbed the man directly in the heart and he was immediately dead and suddenly, a couple of pickup trucks pulled up and Connor, Carlos, and Diondre knew exactly who it was in those trucks, The Central Woodridge Kaisers. 

Connor then held out his other hand and caught his other sword Krig and then his armor appeared on him and then using his swords, he summoned bunch of lightning bolts to strike all of the pickup trucks and they all exploded and then he sheathed his swords and said, "Ok, let's get out of here." 

Connor's armor then went away and Diondre grabbed the bag of Crack, and they all left the area.