"Chapter 6: The Paraiso Job Part II"

Hayato and Kohane then woke up in their rooms, Hayato was alone, and Alejandra was next to Kohane in bed, they were all wearing their costumes. 

They then looked at their clocks and they both read, "9:15 AM". 

Kohane said to Alejandra, "C'mon, let's go downstairs." 

Alejandra then said tiredly, "I don't wanna get up, I wanna stay in bed a bit longer." 

She put her hand on Kohane's thigh and Kohane said, "I know you're still kinda tired, but I really need to eat right now, I was hella hungry last night."

 Alejandra then sat up and said, "Alright fine, but I'm not having any coffee." 

She then got out of bed and went out the door first and then Kohane gently spanked Alejandra as she left, and she jumped up in surprise and made an "EEP!" sound before blushing and they both went downstairs together. 

Hayato was already down there eating breakfast and he said, "Another lonely day in the life of Hayato Suzuki." 

Hanako then sat down and said, "I know you miss Maja, but you'll see her very soon plus, you need to keep your head straight today." Hayato replied, "I know but it's not time yet, so I have some time to mope over Maja not being here." 

Kohane and Alejandra then sat down at the table and Hanako then said, "Oh! Hayato, I just remembered! Your birthday is next Sunday, I was thinking that maybe we could throw a party for you." Hayato replied, "Mom, I'm gonna be eighteen, I don't need a party." 

Hanako then said, "You're never too old to party, we threw a party when Kohane turned eighteen." 

Hayato said, "Mom, I don't want a party, I think I just wanna spend my birthday with Maja." 

Hanako then felt dejected and said, "Oh, ok Hayato. If that's how you want to spend your eighteenth birthday, then that's fine." 

Hayato had finished his breakfast and got up and went to the sink but while he was there, Kohane whispered and asked Hanako, "Oh my god, you were planning a party all along, weren't you?" 

Hanako whispered back, "I didn't think he'd say No." 

Kohane then said, "Look, Hayato said he didn't want a party so just let him celebrate his birthday his own way." 

Hanako then said, "You don't understand Kohane, I want to throw a party because it may be the last time I'll get to spend time with My Only Son. In fact, it may be the last time we'll all spend time as a family before you kids decide to move out and start living your own lives with your girlfriends and your other friends." 

Hanako started tearing up before Hayato came back in and said, "You can throw me a party if you want Mom." 

Hanako wiped the tears from her face and said, "Ok Hayato, I will throw you a party." 

She got up and hugged him and he hugged back. 

An hour and a half later, the alarms for the Armageddon Squad rang and Mr. Armageddon, Ms. Armageddon, Rasta Lion, Creole Cheetah, El Capitan, and La Nina Flora all went over to the bank where the real drivers and the real cops were preparing to head over to the Casino and once the Armageddon Squad was at the bank, each member had a knife and slit each and every one of the drivers' and cops' throats and hid their bodies, then Mr. Armageddon called Jordan and Jamal on a radio and said, "Alright, targets neutralized! Go, go, go, go!" 

Jordan and Jamal then drove the trucks to the Casino while the fake cops escorted them. 

The Armageddon Squad then sped over to the Casino backdoor, turned invisible, and waited for Jordan and Jamal.