"Chapter 26: The Klaue Konnection Part I"

Two days later on Saturday morning, Hayato and Maja were sitting at the table with Hayato's family eating breakfast.

Hanako then came in with a smile on her face and said, "Oh I'm so excited that tomorrow is the day that my little bundle of joy came to my life."

She then kissed Hayato on the forehead, and he said, "I'm pretty excited too, mom."

Maja then said, "and I'm excited to give you your special birthday present~"

Hayato blushed and Hanako said to Kohane, "Um Kohane, I need to speak with you and Alejandra in private."

Kohane and Alejandra nodded, and they and Hanako went to the laundry room and Kohane asked, "Ok, what do you want us to do for his birthday?" Hanako answered, "Just take your little brother out for a bit while everybody gets here and help set everything up."

Alejandra then asked, "But why do I have to stay and help? Can't Me and Kohane just take Hayato and Maja on a double date?"

Hanako answered, "I mean, that is a good idea, but I kinda overheard Maja saying something about giving Hayato a 'Special Surprise Gift' and no doubt it's gonna involve her doing something extremely lewd to my son and I obviously can't interfere with that so Kohane's just gonna have to take him out on the city for the day or perhaps you both could take him."

Kohane then said, "That sounds like a wonderful idea." Hanako replied, "Great! Thank you, sweetie."

She then kissed Kohane on the forehead and they all went back to the table and continued eating.

After breakfast, Hayato and Maja were washing their dishes when Hayato got an urgent chiming noise from his April Watch, so he answered it and asked, "April, what's going on?" April answered, "We got the call!"

Hayato's eyes widened in surprise and said, "Fuck yeah! We'll get down to your place as soon as we can but for now, send a text to everyone saying to get to your place."

Maja then said, "New hideout, here we come!"

Hayato and Maja then kissed and quickly finished washing their plates.

Once everyone had arrived at Lily and Lucy's lab, they entered and Lucy immediately said, "These just came in a couple of minutes ago." and Lily said, "Three calls to three different people in the span of two minutes and thirty seconds."

They then played the first call, and it was between Leonardo Marchetti and Ulysses Klaue and Leonardo said, "Hello? Ulysses Klaue?" Klaue then replied, "Yes? Speak to me." and Leonardo then told him, "U-uh Ulysses? M-my name is Leonardo Marchetti, I'm the son of Lorenzo Marchetti, the Don of the Marchetti Crime Family in Buffalo, New York but I am the Don of our West Coast Operation in Rockford, Oregon."

Klaue then said, "Ah, I've been there. Quaint little city, but that Woodridge place is a complete shithole and makes the city look unappealing to travel to."

Leonardo then continued, "I was told that you are a man of business and that you sell weapons but...I was also told that you sell something else...something rare...something that's an earthly element that is hard to get to, but people will pay high prices for it. Well, just so you know, I am also a man of business and I need you, another man of business to help my business grow stronger....so let's make a deal, businessman to businessman."

Klaue then chuckled and said, "I get exactly what you mean and I'm up for it. The Churchill was going to dock in Seattle but since we're about to pass Oregon, I guess I could make a stop in Rockford. Central City Docks, Eleven o'clock, one million dollars or no deal."

Leonardo then said, "Great then I'll see you there."

The next call played, and it was between Leonardo and Lorenzo and Lorenzo asked, "What do you want Leo?" Leonardo answered, "I got a deal with Klaue, one million dollars for Vibranium."

Lorenzo then said, "No. Absolutely not. No deal."

Leonardo then said, "It's the only price he's selling it to, I looked up the value of Vibranium and it's worth billions, so this price is as good as we can get."

Lorenzo then asked, "But what the fuck are you gonna do with some rare metal?" Leonardo answered, "I told you, I'm gonna sell it to someone that has a use for it, someone like Sonny Burch."

Lorenzo then said, "Alright fine, I'll give you the money, but I swear to fucking god, son; if you manage to fuck this up and lose the money, I'm gonna make sure this entire family cannot trust you with anything at all, you'll be completely worthless to this business, this family, and to me."

Leonardo then said, "I completely understand Dad, I won't fuck this up, but I need another thing. I was wondering if you could get some of your men in New York to come over to Rockford and help protect us during the deal." Lorenzo replied, "No, I'm not gonna let you put my men at risk over your silly little antics and your silly little rivalry with that Armageddon Guy, just use whatever men you got left."

Leonardo then said, "Well, then I know one man who can spare a couple of his men." Lorenzo replied, "I wouldn't do that if I were you." and the call ended and Lily said, "Alright so in this last one, he calls his cousin Giorgio Marchetti, but they call him 'Gay Gordo', his dad is Don of the Marchetti Family's Baltimore Turf."

She then played the call and Giorgio asked, "Hello? Who is this?" Leonardo answered, "Giorgi, it's your cousin Leo."

Giorgio gasped in excitement and said, "Leo! Oh, I'm so happy to hear you."

Leonardo then said, "I know but I'm just wondering if you could get some of your men to help with protection during this de-"

Giorgio interrupted Leonardo and said, "Leo, they found more bodies from the Mercedes job back in Providence, I had to escape but then I got pinched by a redneck sheriff a few days ago in some Hillbilly Shithole called Eagle Point in Oregon, but I managed to sneak my cell phone in, and I need your help."

Leonardo asked, "What do you need?" Giorgio answered, "Right now my trial is at exactly five o'clock in the afternoon today and I already got two of my guys in the jury and they've already changed six other jury members' minds, but I need your guys to help my guys convince the other four to say I'm innocent and if you help me then I'll help you. You got it?"

Leonardo then said, "Absolutely, anything for my cousin!" Giorgio replied, "Good, I'll see you again."

The call ended and Lucy said, "As we speak, Leonardo and his men are currently making their way to Eagle Point."

Mr. Armageddon then said, "Well that's like a two- or three-hour drive from here, we can take the Audi and you guys take Jordan's car."

Lily then said, "Hayato, that's too far and who knows how far Leonardo is by now."

Lucy then said, "Look, You and the Armageddon Squad just need to fly over to Eagle Point before Leonardo does and warn those jurors about their plan and for now just protect them until Gay Gordo's trial."

Mr. Armageddon then said, "Alright fine, next time you guys want a relaxing and bonding road trip for friends around the Pacific Northwest, don't bother coming to me."

The Armageddon Squad then left the building and flew to Eagle Point.