"Chapter 31: This Is Your City Phase I"

Just then, clouds began brewing over the city of Rockford, completely covering the stars and the moon and shrouding the night in pitch black darkness and Leonardo emerged from the basement and his wife Penelope asked, "Oh my god Leo, your nose is fixed! What the hell happened?" 

Leonardo answered, "Something amazing, something someone like you would never understand due to your unknowing knowledge..." 

He then walked to his in-house gym, but Penelope followed him and asked, "Leo, tell me what happened!" 

Leonardo was ignoring her and entered the gym and suddenly, a surge of energy went to his fist, and he immediately struck the punching bag and completely destroyed it in one punch and Penelope was frightened and said, "Leo! You're scaring me!" 

Leonardo then looked at a trophy case that was on a high shelf and he suddenly began floating upwards towards the case and Penelope screamed in shock and then their children Leo Jr. and Antonia rushed downstairs in their pajamas and Leo Jr. asked, "What happened? What's wrong Mo-?" 

He then saw his father floating down from the trophy shelf and Penelope asked, "Leo! What the fuck was that? What did they do to you in that basement?" 

Leonardo's feet touched the ground and he said, "Honey, I'm gonna restore this family's name and reputation...I will put The Marchettis back on the map for good." 

He then walked away without saying a word and Penelope finally realized where he was going and she said, "No...no...NO!" and broke down into tears before Leonardo walked out through the front door which revealed that it was now raining and then he flew out into the stormy night sky. 

Meanwhile at Hayato's house, He and Maja were fast asleep with both of them being completely naked but Kohane and Alejandra were helping Hanako and Jiro clean up the house from the party and Kohane said, "I hope for my birthday, you could dress kinky like that for me babe." and Alejandra replied, "Who knows, maybe will~" 

Kohane giggled and Hanako opened the fridge to put away the leftover food, but she spotted a small case of beer and asked, "Uh Jiro, what is THIS doing in here?" Jiro answered, "Oh! I forgot those were there!" 

He then took the case out and said, "I bought these for Lucy, Jordan, Jamal, and Mao to drink in case they didn't wanna drink the punch and I was also planning on giving Hayato his first sip of beer." 

Kohane then grabbed a bottle and pried the cap off and said, "Well since he's asleep now, I might as well make use of these." 

She then took a sip from the bottle and coughed a bit before taking another sip and began drinking it. 

Just then, the front door was knocked off its hinges which startled everyone and then Leonardo walked in and smiled and chuckled and said, "What a delightful home!" 

He then walked into the kitchen, and everyone was frightened, and Leonardo's smile went away, and he said, "I change my mind...what a fucking hovel." 

Kohane then secretly took out her phone and sent a distress signal to April. 

In Hayato's room, his April Watch was beeping rapidly, and Maja groaned and said, "Hayato...tell April to go away!" 

Hayato then said, "April, off!" but April said, "No, you have to listen to me Hayato, Kohane's sending a distress signal from downstairs, and she hasn't said anything, I think she's in trouble." 

Hayato then said, "Alright, we'll check it out." 

He then got out of bed and began getting dressed and Maja asked, "Wait, WE? Why do we have to go together?" and Hayato answered, "Look, it's probably nothing and she's just trying to pull a prank on us but we both need to go down there in case it is an actual emergency."