"Chapter 24: The Battle of Little Tokyo"

Hayato looked up and saw Iron Man in the sky and he said, "Sorry Hayato, we have to take you in." 

Hayato then said, "We had a deal, Tony." Iron Man replied, "Yeah and I realized that I shouldn't be making deals with psychos like you, so we're taking you back to D.C. with us." 

Hayato laughed to himself and said, "Ok, you and your friends do realize that what you're doing is a suicide mission right? Obviously, you wouldn't know what a suicide mission is because you'd rather let your friends die for you than dying with them on the battlefield. How are things in New York by the way Tony?" Iron Man replied, "It's fine but here's the thing Hayato, you don't know that, ok. You don't know if I'm actually here or not." 

Hayato then said, "There's only one way to find out."

Hayato then jumped up high and gave Iron Man a hard uppercut and he staggered in the air a bit and Hayato asked in a mocking tone, "I'm sorry, did that hurt you?" 

Iron Man then fired a Repulsor Blast at Hayato, and it created a hole in his torso, and he fell down to the ground, but Mr. Armageddon appeared, and he said, "You really thought that was gonna take me down? Try again, but this time, try a headshot."

Kohane then asked the Armageddon Squad, "Uhh...should we go change?" Lucy answered, "I think that's a good idea." 

Lily and Lucy then hid in their building while Maja, Connor, Diondre, and Mirlande instantly changed into their costumes while Kohane, Alejandra, and Carlos went to their houses to change. 

Iron Man then fired a Repulsor Blast at Mr. Armageddon's head and there was a big hole where his nose was, but Hayato instantly regenerated it and sniffed the air and said, "Yuck, who knew a Repulsor Blast would smell awful." 

Iron Man then said, "Uh guys I think I might need some help." 

Mr. Armageddon then asked, "Now what would the world think about this? 'Avengers involved in an unsanctioned attack on the city of Rockford, Oregon'. Ross is fucking with you guys; he's trying to set you guys up for failure and is taking Me and My Friends down with him." 

Iron Man then said, "You are wrong about everything, Ross is not playing us, we are just following orders and we are authorized to take you down." 

Mr. Armageddon then said, "Then say good night, Tony." 

Mr. Armageddon then used Detroit Smash on Iron Man and his fist went right through the mask and Iron Man fell hard to the ground and Mr. Armageddon followed and said, "Now let's take a look at the damage here." 

He then took apart the mask and revealed that Tony Stark wasn't in the suit and Mr. Armageddon said, "Heh, I knew you were too scared to arrest me in person, but I guess your friends aren't." 

Tony then radioed War Machine and Black Widow and said, "Plan A didn't work, time to move in." 

Black Widow then sped towards the Armageddon Squad on a motorcycle while War Machine flew overhead. 

Black Widow then zoomed up a ramp and jumped off and the bike flew straight towards the Armageddon Squad, but Carlos caught the bike and said, "Gracias!" 

Black Widow then got enraged and ran towards Mr. Armageddon, but Lady Maja stood in front and Black Widow ended up punching Lady Maja's breastplate and breaking her hand. 

Lady Maja then pushed Natasha down and said, "Just be glad it wasn't my gut, or you would be breaking more than just your hand." 

She then laughed and Mr. Armageddon approached Black Widow and said, "That wasn't Bruce, Nat. His real name was Darryl Markson."