"Chapter 32: This Is Your City Phase II"

After they had gone through the portal, Mr. Armageddon had vanished into thin air and left Leonardo falling into the void screaming before the ground appeared before him and landing hard onto the hard rough and bumpy blackened stone that was the ground. 

Leonardo got up groaning in pain and looked around, seeing only nothing but darkness covered by a thick dark gray fog and the ground beneath him before shouting, "ARMAGEDDON! SHOW YOURSELF NOW!" 

Just then, a large group of dark figures floated up into the air and surrounded Leonardo revealing themselves to be an army of Shadow Clones of Mr. Armageddon and he spoke with a booming echoing voice, "Nice try Leo-san, but it was never going to be as easy as you thought it was. Now...which one of us is the real Mr. Armageddon? Find the real one, and you'll be able to leave." 

The Shadow Clones then closed in on Leonardo as he yelled in rage and began attacking every clone, desperate to find the real Mr. Armageddon. 

After attacking almost all of the shadow clones, Leonardo was frantically looking around to check if he had found the real Mr. Armageddon but then he appeared behind him and said, "I'm sure you wanna know where we are..." 

Leonardo tried punching Mr. Armageddon but he immediately vanished in a cloud of smoke and continued, "We are in a dimension I created to contain Me and You for a brief moment but as you can see...it's not fully developed yet." 

Leonardo then said, "I don't care, just come out and face me like a man you little chicken shit!" Mr. Armageddon replied, "Alright...if you say so..." 

But as he was saying that, he used his third eye to grow sharp spines made of bone from the palms of his hands, these spines were called the All-Killing Ash Bones and Mr. Armageddon fired the bones from his palms towards Leonardo but he caught them and Mr. Armageddon appeared from the darkness still clutching his still bleeding axe wound but Leonardo threw one of the bones at him, but he also caught it. 

But before they could battle, Ms. Armageddon came out of a portal but kept it open and she also had her third eye open and she said, "Hayato, stop!" and Mr. Armageddon asked, "Kohane? What the fuck are you doing here? I thought this was my own dimension?" and Ms. Armageddon answered, "We were both given the same powers, which means I can go to the same dimensions you've created but right now I'm here to save you from getting yourself killed. "

Mr. Armageddon then said, "I don't need to be saved and I don't need your help Kohane. This is my fight and I'm gonna finish this so please just g-" 

Leonardo then suddenly rammed Mr. and Ms. Armageddon through the portal and back into the real world and this caused Mr. Armageddon to drop his Ash Bone and Leonardo picked it up and said, "It's time to restore the Marchetti Family name!" 

He was about to stab both Mr. and Ms. Armageddon but then the rest of The Armageddon Squad Alliance suddenly punched Leonardo in the torso with Detroit Smash and incapacitating him greatly, then Mr. Armageddon walked up behind his crouched over body and said, "The Marchetti Legacy is over!" 

Using all of His strength, Mr. Armageddon grabbed onto Leonardo's waist in a Deadlift German Suplex position but he jumped high into the heavens and did a black flip before turning Leonardo onto his head into a piledriver position and fell gracefully back to the Earth while he yelled, "ROCKFORD SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH!!!!!!" before landing on the hard ground that was the forest floor bottom first and completely vaporized Leonardo's upper half and leaving a large crater and then Mr. Armageddon laid back exhausted with his legs completely broken and breathed heavily as Lady Maja hugged him and said, "Oh Hayato-kun! I'm so glad you're ok!" and she kissed him many times on the cheek and forehead and La Nina Flora said, "Let me fix that up for you...Hero."