"Chapter 19: The Rockford Tournament"

Hayato and Maja had got into his car and drove off and Hayato said, "Look, I'm sorry I lied to you Maja." 

Maja then said, "You don't have to be sorry, it's my fault that I overreacted but now you probably think I'm a terrible girlfriend for hitting you." Hayato replied, "It's fine Maja, you hitting me was a perfectly normal reaction. Also, I got you a little something." 

Hayato then got out a big bag with the Kinky Kitsune logo and said, "It's from the Kinky Kitsune Gift Shop, there's a jar of Kinky Kitsune Brand Body Glitter, for whenever you feel like getting creative when you present yourself to me in the bedroom. I also got some Kinky Kitsune Brand Massage Oil for Lovers, and I got a cute Kinky Kitsune Brand Lingerie Set." 

Maja then looked inside and saw that the lingerie set contained a pretty black and blue frilly Bra and Corset hybrid top, a pair of black frilly panties, and a pair of frilly blue and black Leggings and Maja said, "Oh my, this looks hot, thank you Hayato-kun." 

Hayato then replied, "You're welcome and I hope I picked the right size, because it was very hard trying to find it in that color." 

Maja then said, "I'm sure it'll fit me perfectly." 

Hayato then said, "Ok, if we're gonna get in that tournament, I have to go revisit some old friends." 

Maja was confused and asked, "What do you mean?" 

Hayato answered, "You see Maja, I am proficient in four different fighting styles; Muay Thai, Kenpo, Drunken Fist, and Professional Wrestling and I need to brush up on a couple of my skills before I do this. Maybe you'll learn a couple moves by watching me." 

Maja then said, "Hayato, I was a two-time Glasgow Regional Girls Boxing Champion when I was twelve and thirteen and a four-time Celtic City Young Women's Boxing District Champion since I was fifteen, I know how to fight." 

Hayato then said, "Yeah I know, I've been to a couple of your fights." 

Maja's eyes widened in surprise and asked, "You were there?" Hayato answered, "Yes but you obviously couldn't see me amongst the crowd." 

Maja then said, "Every time before the bell rang, I secretly dedicated my fights to you, and you were actually there to watch me. But why would you attend my fights if I bullied you so much?" 

Hayato then said, "Well you're the most badass girl I have ever seen in my life, you had an amazing body even before I found out about your big tits and your big ass, you were the only girl in that entire school that ever interacted with me..." 

Maja then said, "With a dick like that, I'm surprised no other girl wanted to talk to you." 

Hayato continued, "You were the only girl in that school I was attracted to but then I saw Princess Merida in Brave and became even more attracted to you when I found out you were part Scottish." 

Maja then said, "You wanna know something, you were the only boy in that school I was attracted to also and let me tell you something, I had a huge attraction to Japanese boys and the ones I was attracted to the most, were the submissive ones. At first, I only bullied you because you were the new foreign kid but as I got older and became more infatuated with you, I started bullying you for thrills because seeing you getting scared and humiliated by a girl like me, it gave me an awesome rush." 

Hayato then said, "Just so you know, I actually liked the bullying and to be honest, it gave me a rush too." Maja replied, "I knew you liked it after I saw you get a boner while I was putting that Walls of Jericho submission on you." 

Hayato then said, "You know, the Walls of Jericho is actually a modified version of the Boston Crab submission, I know this because that was one of the submission holds, I learned at the wrestling gym in Central City."