"Chapter 13: To Asgard and Back Part II"

During their flight, Mr. Armageddon said, "You know, this could be a good time for us to think about what we should name our child." Maja replied, "Hayato, the baby hasn't even started developing yet and you're already trying to think of a name?" 

Mr. Armageddon then said, "Well, it's always better to plan ahead but first, do you think the baby's gonna be a red-headed Scottish Hayato or a brown-haired Japanese Maja?" Maja thought about it and replied, "Well to be honest, I hope they're twins. Either one boy and one girl or one red-head and one brunette." 

Mr. Armageddon then asked, "Are you sure we can handle twins?" and Maja answered, "How about this? One for me and one for you." Mr. Armageddon replied, "That seems fair." and Maja said, "I love it when we actually talk about something that interests us." 

Mr. Armageddon said, "Well most of the things you like, I like too." 

After about half an hour of flying, Mr. Armageddon and Maja landed at the top of Ben Nevis but the cold air hit them hard and they shivered and Mr. Armageddon asked Maja, "You're wearing a bra, right?" Maja answered, "Yes but I don't know if it'll stop my nipples from showing, especially if it's THIS cold up here." 

Hayato then said, "Well we better hurry up, because it looks like a storm might be coming, it's getting dark, and my dick has never ever in my whole life been THIS small." 

Maja laughed and then She and Mr. Armageddon started walking towards the center of the summit, they walked until they stopped and were at the feet of the Statue of Maja Thrudsdottir. Mr. Armageddon looked at Maja Thrudsdottir and saw that she bore a striking resemblance to Maja Mackinzie and Mr. Armageddon looked at her and said, "Maja, that's you!" 

A womanly voice came from the wind and said, "You have a good eye, Hayato." 

It turns out to be the voice of Maja Thrudsdottir and Maja Mackinzie was confused and said, "Wait, I'm you?" Maja Thrudsdottir replied, "Yes, you are me. I knew it the moment you were born. When I gave up my life, I vowed that I would be back one day and if no one had claimed my treasured Axes and Helmet, I would go back and reclaim them, and you are here to take back what's ours." 

Maja Mackinzie then asked, "Wait, so you knew I was worthy anyway? But why didn't you tell me?" 

Maja Thrudsdottir answered, "I wanted you to prove yourself, if you were truly a reincarnation of me. You see, I have had many sons and daughters with many husbands and had thousands of descendants, but none had known true love the way I knew, and none had the spirit of a true warrior like me. BUT there were some who met only one of the requirements but lacked the other, like your father. He had the spirit of a true warrior, but he didn't know true love." 

Maja Mackinzie then said, "Wait, I can't be a reincarnation of you! I mean, I have your looks, but I only have half of your genes, the other half is...Loki's. So how can I be worthy and be a reincarnation of you if I'm half evil?" Maja Thrudsdottir replied, "You don't have to be related to me to be worthy or be a reincarnation, as long as you have the qualities I and only I possess, then you are a reincarnation of me." 

Maja Mackinzie asked Maja Thrudsdottir, "So can you tell me the location of your axes?" and Maja Thrudsdottir answered, "You know the answer Maja, look within your heart and the pathway to our treasure will appear." 

The wind then disappeared, and Mr. Armageddon said, "Welp, she was no help. She's pretty hot though, just like you." 

Maja Mackinzie stood there and said to herself, "Look within your heart, and the pathway will appear." 

She looked at the statue and saw a plaque reading, "This plaque shall immortalize and commemorate the legend of Lady Maja of Ayr, who had defended the people of Scotland for many decades until her unusual and untimely disappearance, but legends and rumors said that she had passed away in her home at Sanday Island..." 

Maja then said, "That's it! That's where they are!" 

Mr. Armageddon asked, "Where are they?" and she replied, "Sanday Island in The Small Isles! We gotta go quick!" 

Maja then grabbed Mr. Armageddon by his testicles, and he yelled out in pain, which resulted in him becoming muscular and Maja yelled, "Fly Mr. Armageddon! Fly!" 

Mr. Armageddon then took off with Maja and flew to Sanday Island.