"Chapter 10: Return of the Empress Part I"

When Hayato got home, he immediately changed out of his costume and into his pajamas and got on his computer and opened Skype and called Maja. 

Maja then answered the call on her laptop and Hayato asked, "So, how has it been there?" Maja answered, "It's very lonely here without you and during the first day, I cried over being away from you but then I met an old classmate that used to be a bully and I'm starting to be good friends with her." 

Hayato asked, "Who is she?" Maja replied, "Her name is Molly Duffy and she's pretty cool, just yesterday she took me to a hair salon and as you saw earlier, I got my hair dyed back to my original color and got it braided, glad you liked it." 

Hayato then said, "You're welcome." but he was staring at Maja's now visible cleavage that wasn't like that when they were first dating and Maja said, "I know you're looking at them but don't worry, they'll still be there when you get here." Hayato replied, "I am looking at them, but I was actually looking at those freckles on your tits because I've never noticed them until now. They look cute, in fact, they make your tits look hotter." 

Maja then said, "I have a couple freckles on my arse, would you like to see those? ~" 

Hayato was about to answer but Maja said, "Oh uh, don't answer that question yet, I have to go to the bathroom." 

She then got up and turned around which made the camera perfectly capture Maja's rear that was visible through her pajama bottoms. 

Maja then left the room and went into the bathroom and grabbed a pregnancy test she had bought the day before and was using before She and Hayato called each other on Skype. 

She then picked up the test and looked and it read positive, and Maja felt wave of many emotions, happiness, guilt, fear, and doubt but she was crying, and she thought to herself, "Oh no, what am I tell him? If I tell him that he got me pregnant, he'll probably never want to see me again or he'll want to marry me and as much as I'd love to be a Suzuki, I can't do it but I want to be with him forever so I might as well marry him. Why did I use a condom for that handjob I give him but not when we had sex? And why did I let him do it again? Oh god, I've been here for too long, he's been waiting for me, my husband has been waiting for me. No, no, no, no, no, no,no, he's not your husband yet, don't call him that! But he'd be a good husband though and he'd be a terrific father, but I don't know if I have it in me to be a mother. Ok, you've gone too far Maja, get back in there before Hayato-kun gets worried." 

Maja then wiped the tears away and ran back into her room and sat back down and Hayato said, "There you are! What happened?" 

Maja then showed him her new tank top and said, "Oh uh, Molly got this for me." 

Maja's tank top had a beautiful scene of a wolf in a small forest in front of a big full moon and Hayato said, "Looks cool and I'm surprised you found one that fits you since you're more uh...'physically superior', mainly in the upper torso area." 

Maja then said, "Yeah, it turns out that the UK has lots of girls that are 'physically superior' like me, so you say. Hayato, you're almost eighteen, you don't have to say those euphemisms, just call them my tits~" 

She then laughed and said, "Oh yeah, you should've seen Molly's face when she found out my true bust size, still fuking cracks my arse up!" 

Hayato then asked, "So uh, you said you had some freckles on your ass, right?" 

Maja then asked, "Skype Sex? ~" and Hayato said, "Skype Sex." 

And in that moment, Hayato and Maja had what they called "Skype Sex" which in reality, it was just them masturbating to each other after about a few minutes and a couple more after that, Hayato and Maja had finished having Skype sex, with Hayato sitting in his computer chair satisfied with his lower torso exposed and Maja laying on her old bed with her most of her body exposed and Hayato said, "Now I'm starting to wish we actually did it~" 

Maja then said, "Then come and get me then~" 

Hayato then opened his eyes and said, "You know what? I think I will." 

Hayato then hung up the call.