"Chapter 27: Jury Duty Guarding Fury"

During the flight, Mr. Armageddon said, "Alright people, be prepared. Once we get to Eagle Point, we won't know how the people there will react to our arrival so be prepared to fight like hell if they react negatively." 

Ms. Armageddon then said, "Hayato, it's not like the people of that town are some tribe that hasn't been discovered by other humans. They probably won't care." 

La Nina Flora then said, "Oh look! I see Medford!" Lady Maja replied, "We must be close." and Mr. Armageddon said, "Eagle Point is just to the northeast."

Once the Armageddon Squad landed in Eagle Point, Mr. Armageddon called April and asked, "Ok April, who are the Jurors we gotta protect?" April answered, "Lanie Peterson, Oscar Suarez, Kim Long, and Chester Masterson." 

Ms. Armageddon asked, "Where are they located?" 

April answered, "Lanie and her husband Trevor just bought a meal at Barbwire Grill on Main Street West, Oscar's last cell phone signal was near Ray's Food Place by Highway Sixty-Two, Kim is an employee at Chan's Place Chinese Restaurant which is next door from Barbwire Grill, and Chester just bought a tattoo at the Oblivion Tattoo Shop on Loto Street." 

Mr. Armageddon then said, "Ok, Me and Lady Maja will talk to Lanie, Capitan and Rasta have Oscar because I'm guessing you guys would be the only people he'd believe, Ms. Armageddon and Nina Flora will talk to Kim, and Lord Connor of Ire and Creole Cheetah will talk to Chester." 

Lord Connor then said, "I like the sound of that name." and Lady Maja said, "Alright people, break!" 

She clapped her hands together and everyone sped off to find the Jurors' last known locations. 

Mr. Armageddon and Lady Maja arrived at the Barbwire Grill, and they saw Kohane and Alejandra go into Chan's Place next door but then coming out of the Barbwire building were a man and a woman and Lady Maja asked, "You think that's them?" and Mr. Armageddon answered, "Definitely." and he waved them over and said, "Mr. and Mrs. Peterson?" 

Lanie Peterson looked and gasped and said, "Honey look, it's that Mr. Armageddon man from Rockford." 

Mr. Armageddon then said, "I know you're excited to see us, but this is serious." 

Trevor Peterson asked, "Hold on, what the hell is going on that is so serious?"

Lady Maja then asked, "You know about the Giorgio Marchetti Trial?" and Lanie answered, "Yes of course but I'm not allowed to discuss further detail, I'm just part of the Jury." 

Mr. Armageddon then said, "Well guess what, the Jury is tainted, he's got two guys on the Jury, and they've already convinced most of them to say not guilty." 

Lady Maja then added, "But You and three other Jurors haven't been turned yet; but here's the thing, that puts you in danger." and Mr. Armageddon said, "Giorgio made a call to his cousin Leonardo and he and his men are gonna stop at nothing to make sure you change your verdict." 

Lady Maja then said, "That's why we are going to protect you from Leonardo and Giorgio's men until the trial." Trevor replied, "Boy, I've heard plenty of whoppers in my life but nothing I've ever heard is as crazy as that." 

Lanie then said, "Look, we appreciate that you wanna help us, but those mobsters are not gonna be able to convince me to change my verdict." 

Lady Maja then asked, "Let me ask you something, do you have kids?" Lanie answered, "Yes but what does tha-?" 

Mr. Armageddon then told them, "The Marchetti Family Mafia aren't gonna stop at anything to make sure you change your verdict and that includes seriously hurting or kidnapping your children, trashing your home and or your car, and stealing your car." Trevor replied, "We'll just call the police." but Lady Maja asked, "Do you really think the police are gonna believe you? That you got attacked by a bunch of Italian men that no one in this town has heard of or seen? For all we know, Giorgio's dad probably paid off the cops in your town."