"Chapter 12: To Asgard and Back Part I"

Hayato had finally got to Glasgow, he looked at the city below and then he said to himself, "Ok, Maja said that she was in a cottage by Balmore Road near Bardowie." 

He then landed in an alleyway and when he got out onto the sidewalk, he looked and saw a phone booth and went inside to check the phone book to look for Maja's house but when he went to the letter M, he saw hundreds of people with the same last name as Maja's and saw dozens of people named Angus but he finally found Angus Mackinzie's house on Balmore so he came out of the phone booth and hailed a cab and told the driver to take him to that house. 

After they had got there, Hayato got his suitcase, paid the driver, and got out and walked up to the house, but Hayato worked up his courage and knocked on the door. 

After about a minute, the door swung open to reveal Maja and they both stood frozen in surprise before hugging and Hayato said, "Maja, we need to talk." and Maja said, "I need to talk to you too." 

They then went inside and sat down on the couch and Hayato asked, "Where's Angus?" and Maja answered, "He's at a pub in Bearsden, he won't be back for a bit but Hayato, I really need to tell you something very, very important." 

Maja then took a deep breath fighting back her emotions and said, "Hayato...I'm pregnant." 

Hayato was taken aback by utter shock and surprise and Maja said, "Oh, I knew you'd react like that, so I've decided that when we back to America, I'll get an abortion." 

Hayato then said, "No! Don't!" 

He then held Maja tight and said, "I am not gonna let any harm come to our child." 

Maja was confused and said, "Wait, you want this child?" Hayato replied, "Yes, I do! Don't you get it? I want this child because it could be a chance for me to be the father I always wanted growing up. Besides, You and I would be terrific parents." 

Maja then said, "But I don't know how to be a mother and you don't know how to be a father either." 

Hayato then said, "That's ok, there's classes that we can take." 

Maja said, "But those classes are so boring and stressful and I'm afraid that the other mothers will judge me." Hayato replied, "Oh come on, most of the mothers in those classes are close to your age but if you don't want to go, then I guess we'll just have to learn how to be parents the hard way, but I believe we can be the best parents we can be to our child." 

Hayato then placed his hand up Maja's shirt and onto her bare stomach and she said, "Ok Hayato, I will wait for our child, and I will be the best mother I can be." 

She then asked him, "So what was it that you were gonna tell me?" Hayato then answered, "Milena's coming for you." 

Maja's eyes widened and she quickly sat up and exclaimed, "What?!" 

Hayato then said, "But don't worry I managed to keep her occupied for a bit." 

Maja asked, "How?" and Hayato replied, "By throwing her into the bottom of the Irish Sea." 

Maja then said, "Put your costume on, we're finding Maja Thruddottir's Axes and Helmet." 

Hayato then changed into his costume while Maja kept wearing her outfit, but she put a big blue flannel shirt over her tank top and finally, she put on some navy-blue knee-high converse shoes, Hayato then took his Kunai and his mother's Katana and asked, "Ok, where's your dad?" Maja replied, "At Burnbrae Pub and Grill in Bearsden." 

Hayato and Maja then went outside before he held her and flew up in the air. 

During the flight, Hayato asked Maja, "Hey uh, you think I'll be able to lift You and Angus?" She answered, "I mean, he is a pretty burly man but I'm sure he won't be that heavy for you and if you can't carry him, then just get angry and you'll have plenty of strength to lift us up." 

They then got to the pub that Angus was at and went inside.

In there, they found Angus sitting at a table alone and Mr. Armageddon walked up to him and said, "Angus Mackinzie, you need to come with us." 

Angus then asked him, "And who the fuk might be you?" 

Maja then came out from behind Mr. Armageddon and Angus said, "Maja, what are you doing here?" and she answered, "Dad, we don't have a lot of time, we need to go now. This man, his name is uhh..." 

Maja was wondering if she should say Hayato or Mr. Armageddon but Mr. Armageddon said, "My name is Mr. Armageddon, your daughter sent a distress call saying that You and Her need help finding the axes and helmet of one Maja Thrudsdottir, so I flew all the way here from America to help you." 

Angus then sighed in disappointment and said, "Maja, I told you, finding those axes is a waste of time." Maja replied, "No they're not Dad! Look, just because you weren't worthy, doesn't mean that your only daughter isn't worthy either."

Angus then said, "Maja, I already told ye that you don't know if you're worthy to wield those axes and don that helmet." 

Maja said, "Dad, I know I'm worthy because I know love the way Maja Thrudsdottir knew love and I'll let you in on a little truth." 

Mr. Armageddon then took off his mask to reveal he was Hayato and Maja took a deep breath and said, "Dad...Mr. Armageddon is my boyfriend, but his real name is Hayato Suzuki and I've been in love with him for four years and I've dated him many times and had sex with him three times, so I know what true love is and Hayato is the one man in this universe that I truly love with all of my heart and soul." 

Angus' mouth was agape by Maja's words and then he suddenly fell out of his chair and onto the floor and Maja and Mr. Armageddon gasped in shock, and they ran over to him, Maja then said in a quivering voice, "Oh no, I killed my dad! I shouldn't have told him about us." 

Mr. Armageddon said, "It's ok Maja, you had every right to tell your dad about us, except for the sex, I think that's what might've gotten him." 

He then checked Angus' pulse and said, "Ok, his pulse is pretty weak and is dropping...fast." 

Maja then asked, "Well don't you have like...a Jutsu that can bring him back?" Mr. Armageddon answered, "Actually there is one that was used by the Senju Clan, the Body Pathway Derangement but it requires a lot of concentration and intelligence." 

Maja then shouted, "Just do it...Armageddon-kun!" 

Hayato then breathed and focused a flow of electricity to his hand then he raised it and slammed his palm on Angus' chest and sent the jolt of electricity to his body which caused him to wake up and took a big gasp of air and sat up and Maja said, "Dad! You're back!" 

She hugged Angus and Mr. Armageddon said, "Angus, go home. If Milena comes to the door just tell her where we are." 

Mr. Armageddon then left the pub and Maja followed him and said, "Wait, we have to bring my dad with us! We can't just let him stay home alone, Milena's gonna kill him!" 

Mr. Armageddon then said, "Maja don't you get it? Milena's plan is to get rid of those that are worthy, and Angus said he wasn't worthy, which means that Milena can't kill him, which is why I told him to go home and tell her where we were." 

Maja was about to talk but Mr. Armageddon shushed her and said, "Look, if Milena wants what we're after, then that whore is gonna have to come get us first." 

Maja then said, "You know what, you're right Hayato. We're gonna make sure we defend the axes with our lives." 

Mr. Armageddon then held Maja's body close and flew off to Ben Nevis.