"Chapter 22: American Annihilation Phase II"

Meanwhile in the Fort, Darryl Markson was in a Lab underneath the Fort with many scientists and one of the scientists named Dr. Leopold Müller spoke to Darryl in a German accent, "Herr Markson, I just got word that the tunnel from ze main lab in ze Marchetti residence to ze testing facility here iz finished but right now we need to wait till Herr Schmidt is out of ze hospital before we can test out ze experiment and besides, ze machine here isn't quite ready yet." Darryl replied, "The fuck do you mean we gotta wait for Schmidt? We got a test subject right next door."

Leopold said, "Ah yes, ze Watanabe girl but she hasn't been very cooperative with our offers."

Darryl then said, "Are you seriously giving that Gook Whore a choice? No! The reason we kidnapped her and that nigger, was to use her as a test subject while also lynching her nigger boyfriend but it's too late for that now, so you might as well have me be the test subject."

Leopold then said, "But sir I already told you, ze machine is not ready yet."

Darryl then yelled, "I don't give a fuck if it's ready or not! Those Armageddon Squad fuckers already got took out The Pastor and his church with him, and they're coming here next, which is why I wish to be the test subject so that I can have the strength I need to end this once and for all! Fuck Arnold Schmidt, you work for me now!"

He then heard gunfire from above ground, and he shouted, "Go! Go! GO!!! Start the machine!"

Darryl then got in a chair and strapped himself in and then Dr. Leopold started the machine and needles were injected into Darryl's arm and the gamma radiation started flowing into his bloodstream.

Meanwhile above ground, The Armageddon Squad had begun their assault on Fort Dylan and Mr. Armageddon and his stealth team took out the Kaisers outside the buildings that held Lucy and Jordan and the building that held the lab below.

Lily then asked, "Can I borrow your Kunai?" Mr. Armageddon replied, "Sure, but don't you break it."

He then gave her his Kunai and Lily immediately kicked the door to the holding cells down and threw the Kunai into the face of the first Kaiser she saw and then she went to retrieve it but another Kaiser game running towards her and Lily yelled, "Now girls!"

Creole Cheetah and La Nina Flora then charged at the Kaiser and rammed him into the wall where Lily then proceed to stab the Kaiser in the neck and then using all of his strength, Mr. Armageddon kicked the cell door down and Lucy ran to hug Lily and Jordan asked, "Where's Jamal? He ok?" Mr. Armageddon replied, "Yeah, Alejandra fixed him up, he's right outside killing the rest of those Kaisers."

Lily then asked Lucy, "Did they try doing anything to you?" Lucy replied, "No, they didn't and I'm very glad about that."

La Nina Flora then said, "Here, let me help you with that."

She then healed Lucy's gunshot wound on her arm and Creole Cheetah found a trunk in the corner and opened it and said, "Hey guys, I found your stuff."

She then started handing Lucy and Jordan back their stuff and Lucy put her April Watch on and asked, "April, what's the situation with that lab?" April answered, "Not good, they've already started the machine."

Everyone was confused and Lily asked, "What machine?" and Lucy answered, "Leonardo had Schmidt and a couple of former Hydra Scientists salvage that UFO crash site and use the gamma radiation to create a machine that can supposedly cure all diseases and make the person stronger, they were gonna use Schmidt as a test subject but I guess Darryl's calling the shots now and offered to replace Schmidt's role as test subject and from what they've told me, they've built a second machine in a lab under Leonardo's house because he wishes to do the experiment also."

Jordan then said, "Then it sounds like we need to get the fuck out of here."

Mr. Armageddon then said, "Alright everyone, weapon up, because we gotta finish wiping out these Kaisers, so let's go."

Hayato then got out his FAL and his group all took out their weapons while Lucy and Jordan grabbed some guns from the bodies and then they all left the holding cells and began finishing off the last of the Kaisers in Fort Dylan.

After they had killed the last member, the Armageddon Squad then felt the ground shake and suddenly a large, towering figure burst through the ground where the lab was and that figure turned out to be Darryl, but he had turned into a hulk and Rasta Lion asked, "Ok, am I the only one seeing this shit?"

Mr. Armageddon then said, "Uh Maja...I think now's the time to free the beast." Lady Maja replied, "I'll get right on that."

Maja then focused herself but then Hulk Darryl came charging and everyone dodged, and Lady Maja said to herself, "Come on! Why aren't you changing?"

She then shook the amulet but then she kissed it and suddenly it started glowing and Maja transformed into her wolf form and immediately charged at Hulk Darryl and tackled him down before clawing at him but he fought back and pushed Lady Maja off and punched her in the snout and Mr. Armageddon yelled out, "Noooo!" and ran over and used Detroit Smash on Hulk Darryl's face and he stumbled hard, and Lady Maja immediately took advantage and continued attacking Hulk Darryl and El Capitan asked, "Fuck man, how the fuck are we gonna beat this guy?" and Connor said, "He's too strong."

Mr. Armageddon then had an idea so he focused his rage and went into his muscular form, then he ran far away leaving everyone confused, he then ran back with as much speed as he could and begun putting a lot of power into his body and then he went into a burst of speed and yelled the first word that came into his mind, "TORONTO SMASH!!!!!" and in what looked like a flash of light to his friends Mr. Armageddon performed a spear on Hulk Darryl, but the sheer force and power actually cut Hulk Darryl in half, and it was at this moment where Mr. Armageddon created a new quirk now known as Toronto Smash.

After Mr. Armageddon did the move, he fell to the ground and passed out while half of Hulk Darryl was on one side of the fort and the other half was on the other side and everyone was in shock and awe by what they saw but then Lady Maja changed back to human and ran over to Mr. Armageddon's unconscious body and said, "Come on Armageddon-kun, let's go home."

She then lifted up his body but then everyone else joined in and the entire Armageddon Squad carried Mr. Armageddon and Lucy said, "Careful now, he's a hero."

Lady Maja said, "He's my hero." and Ms. Armageddon said, "He's all our hero."

They then carried Mr. Armageddon's body out of Fort Dylan and went back to the trail.