"Chapter 30: Eighteen Candles"

The next morning, Hayato woke up to Maja's happy face right in front of him and she said, "Good morning, Hayato-kun~! Happy Birthday!" and she kissed him on the mouth and Hayato said, "Best thing I've ever woken up to." 

He then got up and began putting on his clothes but saw that Maja wasn't getting out of bed and he asked, "What's wrong Maja? Why aren't you getting up?" Maja answered, "Oh I'm just a bit tired after last night, you can go downstairs, I'll catch up with you later." 

Hayato was confused but shrugged it off and said, "Well, ok I guess." 

He then finished putting on his clothes, kissed Maja on the mouth again, and went downstairs. 

Once he got downstairs, Kohane came from behind and slapped him hard on the back and said, "Come on Birthday Loser, we're going out." Hayato replied, "Wait, I thought we agreed we weren't gonna be like that." 

Kohane groaned in disgust and said, "Ugh! That's not what I meant you fucking perv. What I meant was, Me and Alejandra are gonna take you out on the town today."

He then asked, "So what the hell are we gonna do all day?" and she answered, "Ok so first, we'll go to the Atlantica Boardwalk and go on a couple of rides and play some games and maybe buy us a couple of souvenirs and eat some snacks, then we'll have lunch at that new Hooters they opened in Central City, then we'll go to that K-Bar here in Little Tokyo, and then we'll take you to that anime store and you could buy yourself a new Manga or a new Body Pillow, and then we go home." 

Hayato said, "Ok, but can I eat my breakfast first?" 

Kohane nodded and He sat down at the table and Hanako came to the dining room with a big smile on her face and said, "Ohhh...there's my little Birthday Boy!" 

She then hugged Hayato tightly and said, "Oh I'm sorry, I meant my little Birthday Man!" 

She then kissed him on the cheek and asked, "So what would you like...Mr. Suzuki? It's your birthday so you can have whatever you want." Hayato then answered, "I would like some Blueberry Chocolate Chip Waffles, Scrambled Eggs, and Sausage." 

Hanako then said, "You got it!" 

She then went into the Kitchen and Jiro asked, "So son, are you excited about becoming a man today?" Hayato chuckled and answered, "Oh Dad, I became a man the moment I lost my virginity to Maja and when I started the Armageddon Squad Alliance." 

Jiro then said, "That's my boy- Oh I'm sorry, that's my man." 

Maja then came into the dining room and covered Hayato's eyes and said, "Guess who...~" and he chuckled and replied, "The reason my life has a meaning and purpose~" 

He then took one of Maja's hands away from his eyes and kissed it and she sat down next to him as Hanako set down Hayato's breakfast in front of him and once everyone had gotten their breakfast, they all said, "Let's Eat!" and ate their food. 

After they had eaten breakfast, Kohane, Alejandra, and Hayato drove to Atlantica and during the ride, Hayato said, "I don't get why we have to leave the house for basically the whole day, I wanna spend my birthday with Maja." and Kohane replied, "That's the thing, you've been spending too much time with Maja. Look Hayato, you're in the total prime of your life right now, you should be going out and having the time of your life and enjoying what's left of your freedom before you decide You and Maja are husband and wife." 

Hayato then said, "I get what you're saying sis, but I love Maja and the reason I've been staying close to her and spending all of my time with her is because deep down, I feel like if I distance myself from her too many times, she'll go right back to Scotland, and I'll be alone and miserable again." Alejandra then replied, "Come on Hayato don't be silly, you know Maja can't live without you." and Kohane said, "Besides, why would Maja wanna go back to Scotland? I thought her dad went to Sweden to get back together with her mom?"