"Chapter 29: The Klaue Connection Part II"

Later that night at Ten-Fifteen o'clock, The Armageddon Squad had arrived at the Central City Docks. 

Mr. Armageddon said, "Alright people, we got about forty-five minutes and counting until Leonardo gets here but sometimes during a deal, they send a couple of men ahead of them to clear out any stragglers around the area, like the Security Guards or Dock Workers." 

Ms. Armageddon then looked through binoculars and saw The Churchill out on the water and said, "Well it looks like Klaue got here first and obviously I didn't need binoculars to know that because it's a big ass ship, but why is he anchored so far from the docks?" 

La Nina Flora said, "Maybe when Klaue said he'll meet Leonardo on the docks, he meant to tell him to meet him on his ship at the docks." 

Mr. Armageddon then jokingly said, "Can't wait to see the look on Leonardo's face when he figures that out." 

Everyone chuckled and then Lady Maja asked, "Hayato, can I talk to you?" Mr. Armageddon answered, "Sure Maja, talk to me." 

They then walked off to the side and Lady Maja asked, "Hayato, when are you gonna tell me why you went to that mall?" Mr. Armageddon answered, "Maja, I already told you, I'm not gonna tell you until tomorrow." 

Lady Maja then said, "But tomorrow's your birthday." Mr. Armageddon replied, "I know, and I'll tell you about it on that day but I'm not gonna tell you when I'm gonna tell you. I might tell you first thing in the morning, I might tell you in the middle of the afternoon, or I might whisper it to you in the middle of the night while we're in bed together. Look, I promise that tomorrow, I will tell you what I was doing at that mall." 

He then kissed Lady Maja and she blushed and said, "Ok, but if you don't tell me by tomorrow at midnight, I'll just have to figure it out myself, with or without you." 

Rasta Lion then said, "Guys, guys, there's a car pulling up." 

Mr. Armageddon and Lady Maja then sprang into action and there they saw four of Leonardo's men come out of a car but from where they had parked, they couldn't see the Armageddon Squad, but the Armageddon Squad could see them. 

One of the gang members asked the other, "Hey Joey, what's wrong? You don't look like you're in it tonight." Joey answered, "I had a dream about those damn Armageddon Squad guys. I saw Mr. Armageddon murder My Wife and then he and his gang just burned down my house with Me and My Wife's corpse in it." 

The Gang Member said, "Man, that sounds horrible, I'm sorry to hear that." 

Joey then said, "This is all Leo's fault, he just had to go and start a rivalry with those psychos, and now most of us are gone, and I'm fucking scared for my damn life." 

Mr. Armageddon then said, "You know what guys, maybe we shouldn't kill that one, he obviously didn't have a choice on whether or not he should work for Leonardo." 

Creole Cheetah then said, "Oh! I just learned this new power, maybe I can try it out on those three." Lord Connor replied, "Sounds like a plan." but Creole Cheetah said, "Ok, but all of you need to cover your ears." 

Everyone covered their ears but Mr. Armageddon and then he then threw a radio at Joey, and he caught it but was confused and Mr. Armageddon whispered into the radio, "Cover your ears, put the radio on max volume, and hand it to your friend. Do it now!" 

Joey then cranked the volume up on the radio and handed it to the gang member and he asked, "What the fuck is this?" 

Joey and Mr. Armageddon then covered their ears and Creole Cheetah then grabbed Mr. Armageddon's radio.