"Chapter 17: More Conventional Fun in the Sun Part II"

When they met up with Diondre and Carlito at the volleyball net, Hayato asked them, "Where's Kohane and Alejandra? We're all gonna go eat." Diondre answered, "I think they went under the dock." 

Meanwhile under the dock, Kohane and Alejandra were kissing. 

Kohane was missing her bikini top while Alejandra was missing her bikini bottom. 

Alejandra then asked, "Kohane-chan, are you sure no one's gonna see us down here?" Kohane answered, "Don't worry Alejandra-chan, everyone always goes under the pier to kiss, we're no different than the other people." 

Alejandra then asked, "If we came down here to kiss then why did you remove my bikini bottom?" 

Kohane then crouched down and started kissing Alejandra's lower half and Alejandra said, "Oh, that's why..." 

By the time their friends got to them, Alejandra and Kohane were already very into their moment with each other but Hayato, Maja, Diondre, Carlos, Mirlande, and Connor had all gone under the pier and caught the two lovebirds just in time. 

Alejandra and Kohane gasped in shock and immediately covered themselves when they saw their friends standing there and Alejandra said, "Jesus Diondre, we can't even trust you keep a fucking secret!" 

Kohane said, "We told you we'd be back soon! Why did you tell everyone where we were?! Especially that perv!" 

Hayato then said, "We just wanted to ask you two if you wanted to come get something to eat with us." Kohane replied, "I guess we might as well since you guys ruined our fun." 

Maja then asked, "What fun? All we saw you doing was your girlfriend sucking on your tits. Hayato does it with me all the time, so you girls aren't that different from us." 

Kohane then said, "Just shut up and let's go!" 

They all went back into changing booths and put their clothes back on, then they went up to the burger place on the pier and ordered their food. 

Hayato, Diondre, and Mirlande ordered burgers, Kohane and Connor ordered chicken sandwiches, Alejandra and Maja ordered corndogs, and Carlos ordered chicken strips. 

While they were eating, they saw the news on the TV and Bethany Saito said, "...now let's check back on our reporter, Margaret Ortiz at the Rockford Comic-Con. Margaret?" 

The camera then switched to Margaret Ortiz, and she said, "Well Bethany I am now inside the Convention Center and from what I heard from staff is that they're planning to have the Armageddon Squad speak at the Convention, we'll be asking some fellow Armageddon Squad fanatics what their thoughts on them are." 

She then went up to a woman in a raunchy version of Mr. Armageddon's costume and Margaret asked, "So what are your thoughts on Mr. Armageddon and his Squad? Since you're obviously a big fan of his. And do you think they might actually appear here today?" 

The Woman then answered, "Well I think Mr. Armageddon is kinda cute and I don't think he and his crew are bad people, I think they're just misunderstood..." 

A guy in glasses and dressed up as Connor said, "Uh actually if you're a female and cosplaying as Mr. Armageddon, you're technically cosplaying as Ms. Armageddon." 

The Woman then shooed him away and said to Margaret, "As I was saying, I think Mr. Armageddon, Ms. Armageddon, and The Armageddon Squad are misunderstood, like The Avengers." 

Margaret then said, "As a reporter, I have to say that's a bit of a broad statement since The Armageddon Squad Alliance's kill count is nowhere near to The Avengers'. The Avengers wiped out an entire country and had countless cities nearly destroyed while Mr. Armageddon killed a bunch of cops, Ms. Armageddon killed a bunch of FBI agents, and The Armageddon Squad altogether robbed a casino and a bank owned by one of the Avengers."