"Chapter 23: April's Dream"

The next morning, Hayato woke up in bed with Maja snuggling up close with him and he asked, "How long was I out?" Maja answered, "Just since last night."

She then kissed him and said, "I'm just glad that you're awake and you're alright~"

Hayato then tried sitting up, but Maja wasn't letting him, and Hayato said, "Maja, I'm fine now, you can let go of me."

She then let go of him and then he called Lucy and she answered, and he asked, "Lucy, has Leonardo made contact with the Arms Dealer?" Lucy replied, "No not yet, and the Arms Dealer's name is Ulysses Klaue, just so you know. Besides, I got April here monitoring Leonardo's phone activity so any Email, Text, Tweet, Social Media Posts, and Calls made from his phone will be recorded and captured by April."

Hayato said, "Got it."

He then hung up and Maja asked, "This is embarrassing but could you get me some undies in the closet?"

Hayato was confused and asked, "Are you naked under there?" she answered, "Y-yes?"

Hayato then looked and saw that his underwear was half down and asked, "Did we have sex?"

Maja blushed and meekly answered, "Yes?" and Hayato said, "You had sex with my unconscious body?!"

Maja then said, "Look Hayato, before you get upset...yes I had sex with you while you were out, but you need to know why."

Hayato then asked, "Ok, why?" Maja answered, "You see Hayato, after what happened last night, I sort of had a burst of adrenaline that I needed to get rid of so as soon as you healed, I sort of took advantaged and you know the rest."

Hayato then said, "I forgive you Maja."

He then got up and grabbed a set of underwear for Maja and gave it to her, then Maja put them on and went to the closet to find something to wear but then something fell off of a shelf, it was a glowing light blue cube and Maja immediately recognized it as the fabled Tesseract and she picked it up and asked, "Hayato, where did you get this?"

Hayato saw and answered, "I swiped it from that little trophy room in the castle back in Asgard."

Hayato then got up and fished in the closet and got out another item, a golden gauntlet with jewels on each knuckle and Hayato said, "It's the thing I saw in my dream and when I found this, I knew that there was something off about Odin because that wasn't Odin, that was Loki and I think it's pretty obvious what happened."

Maja asked, "What happened?" Hayato answered, "Loki killed Odin with this, and I think he's gonna use it to kill The Avengers and get his revenge on Thor."

Maja then said, "Then that means we left Milena with...NO!"

Maja then started panicking and said, "We have to go back! No, no, we can't go back, because you stole this thing! If we go back now, they'll probably kill us or throw us in jail."

Maja then held both of her hands on Hayato's face and said, "Hayato, listen closely...I do not wish to have our child or get married in a fuking Asgardian Dungeon! You have to find a place to hide this till either We or The Avengers find a way to locate Thor and bring him back."

Hayato then said, "Look Maja, I know you're scared right now but you need to calm down. Before we hide the Tesseract, we need to know what it does. Maybe it's not the whole thing that's important, maybe it's what's inside this thing that matters."

Maja calmed down and was confused and asked, "What do you mean?"

Hayato answered, "Well think about it, why would Odin keep this under strong protection and why would Loki want this thing if it's just a glorified Rubik's Cube? There's something inside here that's obviously important to Loki and has great power and we need to find out what's inside and I know the perfect kind of people that would be interested."