"Chapter 14: To Asgard and Back Part III"

Meanwhile, Milena had arrived at Angus' house and banged on the door. 

Angus answered and said, "Let me guess, yer ma was too afraid to insult me in person." 

Milena then tried punching Angus, but he dodged and slapped her hard and asked, "Why are you doing this to your cousin? You two used to be so close." Milena replied, "Because I woke up and realized that my place is to be above all those who weigh me down, people like YOUR family!" 

Angus then said, "You don't have to kill me, I'm not worthy of those rusted shites." 

Milena shouted, "You lie! You drunken Pipe Blower! You lie!" 

Angus said, "Tis true, I am not worthy of them, and neither are you." 

Milena growled and attempted to attack Angus, but he stood back aways, before charging at her and ramming her outside of the house and locking every door in the house tight and Milena threw her jagged shards of metal at the door while Angus stayed low on the floor. 

After a minute, Milena stopped and yelled, "Fine! Who needs you? I'll just find your evil and selfish cunt of a daughter myself! Better hope you have a tombstone for her ready." 

Milena then flew away in search of Maja while Angus sighed in relief. 

Meanwhile, Mr. Armageddon and Maja had landed on Sanday Island in The Small Isles of Scotland and Mr. Armageddon let go of Maja and groaned in pain and asked, "What is it with you kicking and squeezing people in the balls?" Maja answered, "I'm sorry, it was the only way you'd get buff and be able to lift me." 

Mr. Armageddon said, "I'm perfectly capable of lifting you, you just wanted to see Muscular Mr. Armageddon again." 

Maja said, "Pfft, in your dreams, I never wanna see that arsehole again." 

Mr. Armageddon then asked, "Then why is your hand down your pants?" 

Maja then took her hand out of her pants and wiped it off on her shirt and said, "M-my underwear was chafing me down there!" 

Mr. Armageddon, "Let's just focus on the mission right now. You and Muscular Mr. Armageddon can fuck when we get back to Rockford."

 Maja then looked in the distance and saw a strange rock and she ran towards it while Mr. Armageddon followed. 

Once Maja got to the rock, she saw that it had a Celtic carving of Maja Thrudsdottir with her Axes but when Maja Mackinzie approached it, the carving changed into a Celtic carving of a wolf and she touched the stone and suddenly, a huge and bright beam of light shot up into the air and the rock lifted up to reveal a big staircase underneath so Maja and Mr. Armageddon went down and as they went down, torches on the wall lit up and when they got to the bottom, they were inside a big cave and there, in the far end of the cave were the Axes and the Helmet. 

Maja walked over and looked at them, the axes had two different designs, the first axe had a black jagged blade with Nordic patterns engraved and had a handle made of iron and wood with the wood having a slightly grayish tint and carved on the stone it laid on, was the name "Dod" which meant "Death" in Swedish. 

The other axe had a more smoother designed blade with Celtic patterns and a handle made of light-colored wood and dark leather and on the stone, it laid, was carved the word "Dochair" which meant "Harm" in Gaelic. 

The helmet was golden with wings and a spike at the top and it almost looked identical to Thor's helmet, so Maja reached for the Axes first, but Mr. Armageddon spotted something in the dark that was about to hit her, so he ran and got in the way, and it turned out to be a scaly tail and it hit Mr. Armageddon into a wall.