"Chapter 18: The Kinky Kitsune"

The next morning, Hayato got a call from Lily and answered, and she said, "Hayato, I got something that you might wanna check out." 

She then sent a picture of a flyer for an upcoming Fighting Tournament and Hayato said, "Cool, it's been a while since I fought for money." 

Lily then said, "The Tournament starts in Little Tokyo and will end in Central City and from what I heard, a bunch of people will be betting on it, including Leonardo Marchetti." 

Hayato then said, "I'm in, anything that can help Leo lose more money. How does this tournament work exactly?" Lily answered, "Well basically you have to fight every district champion with each one having a different fighting style with the final champion being in Central City and utilizing in Wrestling; but before that, they'll be holding a tryout where all people there will fight every newcomer one by one until there is one man left standing, the man left standing will fight the first district champion in the tournament." 

Hayato then said, "Ok got it but quick question, is there a tournament for women also? Because I was hoping maybe Maja or Kohane could try their hands at it." 

Lily then said, "Yes there is a tournament for women but I'm not sure if Kohane will agree to it but I'm sure Maja would love to try it out." 

She then said, "Look, I'll try to put in a good word for you two but you guys have to do something for me first because I am going out on a limb here since neither Me nor My Big Sis have had any contact with The Obliterators ever since we started this group but...if you do this for me, then maybe it'll help them agree to allow you guys into the tournament, maybe they'll have you immediately fight the district champion so I really need you to help me with this thing." 

Hayato then said, "Ok Lily, I'll do it. What do you need us to do?" 

Lily then told him, "Ok so, Me and Lucy hacked for The Obliterators but that wasn't our only job, we were also in charge of bringing in new girls for the Kinky Kitsune and interviewing them. There's a couple girls that we need you to pick up, they'll all be waiting for you at the corner of Tokyo Boulevard and Nagoya Avenue." Hayato then replied, "Ok, I'll be there." 

He then hung up the phone and put his hand on a still sleeping Maja's shoulder and said to her, "Hey, I gotta go run an errand for Lily and Lucy, I'll be back soon." Maja replied sleepily, "Ok Hayato-kun, I'll wait for you here, just give me a kiss first." 

Hayato then kissed Maja on the lips and got out of bed and said, "You know what? I think I'll have someone keep you company." 

Hayato then summoned a Shadow Clone and told it, "Keep this Magnificently Strong and Blindingly Beautiful Queen company until I come back." 

The Shadow Clone nodded and got in bed with Maja and spooned with her while Hayato put his Osaka Obliterator outfit on and left. 

Hayato was in the SUV and drove to the corner where the girls he was to interview were and then he stopped, and all six girls came in. 

The first girl was an average height and pale Caucasian woman in her mid-twenties with dark blonde hair, blue eyes, and had a couple tiny freckles on her cheeks and had an athletic hourglass figure, the second girl was a tall and young light-skinned African-American woman in her mid-twenties with dark green dyed hair, hazel eyes, and an average inverted triangle figure, the third was a short dark-skinned Latina woman in her early twenties with black hair, brown eyes, and an average pear figure, the fourth and fifth were both average height pale yellow Asian women, one had brown hair and light green eyes and the other had dyed magenta hair and blue eyes and they were both in their late twenties with both having athletic triangle figures, and the sixth girl was a tall olive-skinned Caucasian woman in her early thirties with light brown hair, dark green eyes, and an average rectangle figure.