"Chapter 2: Combination Celebration"

Later that day, Hayato and Kohane went to the projects building in South Woodridge and they had told their friends that Maja left, and they were all shocked and Diondre said, "How the fuck are we gonna do this mission with Maja gone?" 

Alejandra then said, "Yeah, without Maja then Connor isn't gonna have anyone look out for him when he looks for that Combination to the safe." 

Hayato then said, "Look guys, right now let's not let My Girlfriend's sudden and heartbreaking departure get to us, let's just get to work and go over our plan." 

Kohane then whispered to everyone, "He's saying that because he doesn't want you guys mentioning Maja to him." 

Hayato then told everyone, "Ok so here's our plan, Me and Kohane go to the party, Carlos, Diondre, Alejandra, and Mirlande will disguise themselves as employees of the catering company that's gonna be at the party, Lily and Lucy will drive you guys to the party while Connor makes himself invisible rides with you, and after Lily and Lucy drop you guys off, they'll be at one of those abandoned trails near the house keeping an eye on us. Once we get Mr. and Mrs. Marchetti distracted and while you guys are serving the guests, Connor will sneak upstairs and check the study room; if there is one; and the master bedroom for the combination. But I should warn you guys that we're not sure if the combination is in Mr. Marchetti's house, for all we know, it could be either at his room in the casino or he might have it on his person. So if you don't find the combination Connor, then at least steal something from the house that's valuable, it doesn't matter what it is, as long as we can sell it for money, then we'll all try to find an excuse to the leave the party and then we'll go to the casino and try to find the combination there." 

Carlos then asked, "But what if we don't find it there, holmes? What the fuck are we gonna do then?" 

Mirlande then said, "Then I guess we'll have to rely on Lily and Lucy's computer magic to help us open that safe." 

Connor then said, "There's just one little problem, where the fuk are we gonna get some caterer uniforms? We can't afford tuxedos." 

Lily then asked him, "Can't you guys just rent some?" Hayato then answered, "We can't, because if we rent them, they'll ask us to put a deposit AND a card on file so the only way to get one of those uniforms is to steal some from the catering place." 

Kohane then asked, "What is the catering place anyway?" Lucy answered, "Coastline Surf n' Turf." 

Everyone was surprised by her answer, and she said, "I had April pull up Leonardo's credit card file and found a large sum of money paid to Coastline Surf n' Turf Catering Services which is a famous and pricey Seafood and Steakhouse Restaurant in Central City." 

Jordan then said, "We used to work there but our boss was a fucking busta and a hardass so we quit but we kept our uniforms. We can give Diondre and Carlos our uniforms but you gon' have to get one from the restaurant for Mirlande and The Cuban." 

Alejandra got upset and said, "I have a name! Alejandra!" 

Hayato then looked at his watch and it read, "4:30 PM" so he said, "Alright, Carlos and Diondre will go with you guys to get those uniforms and Lily and Lucy will drop Mirlande and Alejandra off at the restaurant to get those uniforms and then Me and Kohane will put on our costumes and then we all meet back here for the drive." 

Everybody nodded and said together, "Got it." but then Hayato stopped them and told them, "Guys, this morning when I came home, there were these FBI agents. One of them was named Jimmy Woo and he said that he was here investigating Mr. and Ms. Armageddon." 

Diondre then got upset and said, "Ah fuck!" 

Hayato then said, "Look, just be careful out there, and be on the lookout for anything suspicious and if you feel like you're being watched, then do whatever it is you're doing quickly and get out of there as fast as you can."