"Chapter 16: More Conventional Fun in the Sun Part I"

A couple hours later in the early afternoon, Hayato and Maja were on the couch snuggling and watching the news on the TV and the Anchorman said, "Good afternoon, Rockford, I'm Chase Logan." and the Anchorwoman said, "And I'm Bethany Saito." 

Chase then said, "Our top story today, an incident happened in Albert Street as a suspected drug deal gone wrong was possibly sabotaged by none other than Thor of The Avengers, who went missing after the devastating destruction of Sokovia. This drug bust ended with what witnesses say, 'A bunch of lightning bolts destroying pickup trucks.' but other witnesses claim that this wasn't Thor's work but instead, the work of alleged member of The Armageddon Squad Alliance, Connor. Police are still investigating the crime scene as we know it and will give us updates later." 

Bethany then said, "Speaking of The Armageddon Squad, Rockford Comic-Con is in town this week as many fans of many different superheroes are flocking to the Rockford Convention Center and many of the patrons there are dressing up as the Armageddon Squad. We now go to Columbian reporter Margaret Ortiz outside of the Convention Center." 

The camera then switched to Margaret, and she said, "Thanks Bethany, I am just as excited as these people as I am a big fan of many different superheroes but as you can see, I am dressed as one of the members of the Armageddon Squad known as La Nina Flora." 

Alejandra then walked into the living room with Kohane and said, "Oh come on, that's totally not my costume." 

Margaret then said, "Even though my version of the costume is a bit raunchier and revealing, I am still willing to take the risk of reporting out here in this costume." 

Kohane then said, "But then again, Margaret Ortiz does have your thighs though." 

Alejandra then said, "That Columbian bitch may have my thighs, but she doesn't have my ass, so she doesn't deserve to fuck up my costume like that." 

Hayato then turned off the TV and asked, "What the hell are you two doing here anyway?" Alejandra answered, "We're going to the beach!" 

Maja then said, "I don't wanna go anywhere, I just wanna stay here with my Hayato-kun." 

Hayato then said, "Actually, I kinda wanna go to the beach, we haven't been there ever since we graduated, plus we never invited You or Connor." 

Maja then said, "But my skin is very sensitive to the sun, and I don't like wearing bikinis because it feels like you're wearing nothing which means you might as well just go to the beach naked plus I hate all those other men staring at me." 

Hayato then said, "Maja, I know you're self-conscious about your body but don't worry, you don't have to wear a bikini, you could wear a bathing suit or wetsuit, we can get you some good sunblock but if you don't like the sun that much, then we can get a parasol for you. We're rich now, we can buy whatever we want." 

Maja then said, "Well, I did go to the beach in Ayr one time when I was little, but it was pretty cold, but I guess we can go." 

Kohane then said, "Great! Afterwards, let's all go to Comic-Con and see how long it takes for them to realize we're actually the Armageddon Squad." 

Maja and Hayato then got up from the couch and followed Kohane and Alejandra to Kohane's car and then they all got in and drove to Castro Beach in Atlantica but before they went, they stopped at a swim shop on Havana Boulevard and went inside. 

In there, Hayato grabbed a parasol and some SPF 100 sunblock while Maja looked at the bathing suits and wetsuits until she found a dark blue wetsuit with short black sleeves and pant legs and then she saw Hayato with the parasol and said, "I don't need that Hayato, sunblock is good enough." 

Hayato then put the parasol back and Maja grabbed a navy-blue beach towel, and they went to the register and bought the items and left the store. 

Once they got to the beach, they saw Carlos, Diondre, Mirlande, and Connor waiting for them. 

Carlos was wearing red swim trunks with black stripes on the sides and inner thighs, Diondre was wearing orange and blue swim trunks, Mirlande was wearing a gray bathing suit with a black stripe on the sides, and Connor was wearing lime green swim trunks and a black wetsuit top, and Hayato asked, "Is it his first time here too?"

Mirlande nodded and then He, Maja, Kohane, and Alejandra went into the changing booths. 

Hayato changed into a pair of dark blueish green swim trunks with images of koi fish on them, Maja changed into her wetsuit which she now realized was showing off her curves, so she stayed inside the booth out of embarrassment, Kohane changed into a magenta bikini with sakura flower patterns, and Alejandra changed into a black bikini with pink hibiscus flowers on them. 

Hayato came out of the booth and knocked on Maja's and asked, "You coming out?" 

Maja said, "Nuh uh!" 

Hayato then said, "Maja, no one's gonna stare at you, once they see me by your side, they'll know you're taken." 

Maja then unlocked the door and Hayato gently led Maja out of the booth and held her tight and she asked, "You won't let go right?" Hayato replied, "Yes, I promise I won't let go. Now let me rub this on you." 

Hayato then got out the sunblock and rubbed it on Maja's arms, face, lower thighs, legs, and feet and then he rubbed some on himself and had Maja rub it on his back and then they went down to the sand and Maja and Connor jumped from the heat of the hand and Hayato and Mirlande held them close their sides and Mirlande said, "It's fine baby, don't focus on the heat. Maybe you'll feel better when we're in the water." 

Hayato and Mirlande then took Maja and Connor to the water and when the waves touched their feet, they sighed in relief while Hayato and Mirlande shivered from the almost freezing ocean water touching them. 

Meanwhile, Diondre, Carlos, Kohane, and Alejandra were playing volleyball and Alejandra asked, "You two Gaybos think you're man enough to take on Shinobi Flower Power?" and Diondre answered, "I don't know, you two Lesbos think you got the balls to go against The Captain and The Lion?" 

Kohane and Alejandra tightened their bikinis while Diondre and Carlos pulled their trunks up a bit higher, and Carlos served the ball. 

Meanwhile, Mirlande, Connor, Hayato, and Maja were now waist high in the water and Hayato said, "Isn't this fun Maja?" he then splashed her, and Maja giggled and said, "Yes but I think we're going too far into the sea plus I'm kinda hungry." 

Hayato felt his stomach growl and said, "Yeah I'm hungry too." 

Connor then said, "Finally, we get to leave! This crab that's been pinching my fuking toes has been bugging me ever since I got here." 

He then reached in the water and found the crab before throwing it further into sea and Mirlande said, "Come on, let's go." 

They then got out of the water and back onto shore.