"Chapter 20: A Burning Passion For The Lord"

When they got to the project building in South Woodridge, there was no sign of Jamal, Jordan, or Lucy and Lily said, "I don't get it, they should be back by now." 

They all got out of the car but then suddenly, a car came speeding towards them then stopped and inside was a shot up Jamal and everyone gasped in horror and Diondre caught him before he fell out of the car and Diondre asked, "Jamal! What the Fuck happened to you?!" 

Jamal said weakly, "The K..Kaisers! There was traffic in Atlantica and Corte Del Rey, so we decided to cut through Central Woodridge b..but then...they came. A bunch of them shot at us from the side of the road, Jordan didn't get hurt but Lucy got shot in the arm and I took a bunch of b..bullets. I had to stop the car and we all pretended we were dead, but they weren't f..fooled by Jordan or Lucy so they took them, and I passed out for a sec before I woke up and quickly drove back here coz, I was hoping y..you guys would be here, boy was I lucky." 

Hayato then called Alejandra and she answered, and Hayato asked, "Alejandra, did you and Kohane get the SUV back to our house?" Alejandra answered, "Yeah, we did. We're on our way to you guys right now."

 Hayato then said, "Well get here faster! Jamal got hurt and we need you now!" 

Hayato hung up the phone and just like that, Alejandra and Kohane were already there, and Alejandra asked, "What happened?" Mirlande answered, "Jamal, Lucy, and Jordan got ambushed by the Kaisers and they took Jordan and Lucy but we need you to heal him so he can tell us more." 

Alejandra then put her hands on Jamal's body and his wounds began disappearing and then he felt better and said, "Thanks Alejandra." 

Carlos then asked, "Now tell us holmes, why would they ambush you guys?" Jamal answered, "Them Kaisers always got eyes in them damn trees, they probably saw it was us tryna frame them so that's probably why they'd wanna ambush us." 

Connor then asked, "Do you know where they might've taken them?" Jamal answered, "You know that secret weed farm I told you about? There are rumors saying that there's more than just a farm, it's a whole fucking compound like the place they killed Osama Bin Laden at. But no one knows where that place is." 

Hayato then said, "But we do know someone who can find that place for us." 

Everyone looked at Lily and she said, "I will gladly help find my sister obviously but there's barely any kind of technology in the outskirts of Central Woodridge, but I know one person who might know where it is." 

Maja asked, "Who?" Lily then answered, "Luke Michaelson, he's a pastor at the Fifth Evangelist Church in Central Woodridge and he's an alleged Co-Commissioner of the Rockford Chamber of Commerce." 

Jamal then said, "Those muthafukas are basically the Klan and from what I hear, he's always preaching some racist ass shit which is why the people that go to his church are the Kaisers." 

Hayato then said, "Well it looks like we'll have to pay the Pastor a visit. Get your costumes everyone, it's time to make some Armageddon." 

That night, the Armageddon Squad along with Lily and Jamal went to the Fifth Evangelist Church on Hamilton Drive in Central Woodridge. 

Mr. Armageddon looked at the building and saw many guards patrolling the perimeter, so he said, "Ok, here's what we're gonna do, we kill all of the guards with our powers and melee weapons then we bust into the church, grab the Pastor, squeeze info out of him, and kill him afterwards." 

Rasta Lion and Creaole Cheetah then had razor sharp claws come out of their gloves and Rasta Lion said, "Sounds like a plan mon." 

Lily then said, "You better bring that racist fuck to us." Maja replied, "We will Lily."