Prologue

TW: mentioned of abusive act, and blood. Read at your own risk.

Y/N P.O.V

I'm laying on the ground in a fetal position. Blood is seeping out of the wounds, along with several dark bluish bruises covering my small figure. This isn't anything new. I've been through this countless of times.

The door to my room swung open. I flinch at the loud sound, but didn't move. My whole body aches painfully due to the constant beating I've received.

"Oi, kid. Are you going to cooperate now?" The man in white suit said. I just stay silent, not answering him. I can hear him clearing his throat in annoyance. But I just stayed still.

He walks over to me and places something on my body. I start convulsing as I feel electricity surging through my body. I open my mouth, letting out a blood curling scream from the painful experience.

I breathe heavily when he stopped. He kneels down in front of me. He grabs a fistful of my hair. I wince in pain as I feel several strands of my hair getting pulled out.

"Answer me when I'm talking to you, little brat!! Are you going to cooperate now, or should we start this all over again? Answer me!!!" He yelled. I just give him a cold gaze.

He growls angrily and landed a punch on my cheek. I stumble and fall on the ground on my hands and knees. I spit out blood from my mouth and turn my head towards the man in front of me.

My eyesight starts to get blurry. With a shaky feet, I stand up. I start walking towards the man, staring him down with a cold gaze.

"W-What

"W-What... what are you doing?" He said. I can hear fear in his voice. But I keep walking towards him. He lift his stun gun towards me.

"Stay back!" He said. I didn't stop and keeps walking towards him. He move his arm, trying to shock me with the electricity again. But I grab his arm and clutch onto it tightly. A loud cracking sound can be heard. He drops the stun gun on the ground. I lift my feet and stomp it, destroying the device.

The man falls onto his knees, screaming in pain as he clutch onto his shattered arm. I grab a fistful of his hair and turn him to look at me. I lean down so my face is close to hers.

"Now... die" I said, in a cold tone. I lift my free hand and swing it towards his face. A loud, nasty crack can be heard as I break through his skull. He drop onto the ground. I watch silently as his breathing become shallow, until he eventually die.

The door swings open as several soldiers rush inside. They pointed their guns at me. I just lower my head, letting my bangs cover my eyes. A wide grin spread across my face.

They start shooting at me, but I swiftly dodged each bullets

They start shooting at me, but I swiftly dodged each bullets. I run towards each and everyone of them. I snapped their necks and breaks their arms in speed motion.

In no time, every soldiers lay around the ground with me standing. I lift my hand as blood drips down my fist. I start to laugh while covering half of my face with one of my bloody hand.

I run out of the room that have been keeping me locked away for years. For the first time, I actually experience the feeling for freedom.

7 Years Later

I walk through the school hallway, covering my head with a hoodie. My hands in my pocket as I was walk in silence. I can feel everyone's gaze on me. But I pay them no attention. I can hear them murmuring among themselves about me.

"Look... here comes the freak" one of them said. "I know right. She's so freaky. I wonder what's on her mind" another said. "Tch, she's probably just trying to come up with murder scheme" another said. I stop walking at the last one.

I turn to them and lift my head slightly. They froze in fear as they stare at my cold gaze. They turn around and quickly runs away. I click my tongue and rolled my eyes.

After I escaped that hell. I was taken in by a lovely couple. They took care of me and raised me as if I were their own child. But the horrible memories from those times kept haunting me. No matter how hard I tried to forget, they just kept circling around my mind. Taunting me... torturing me.

***

It's now time to go home. I sling by backpack across one shoulder. I place one hand inside my pocket as I walk out of the classroom. I keep my head down as I keep walking.

I bump into someone, but didn't bother to turn around. "Hey! Aren't you going to apologize?!" The person said. The person's friend walks starts to circle around me. I just stay silent, eyeing each one of them.

"Why you... just because you're a girl. Doesn't mean I'd hesitate to hurt you!" One of them said. He raises his fist and swing it to punch me. I drop my bag on the ground. I grab his wrist. I hold it behind his back, making him wince in pain.

I kick him on his back, sending him stumbling on the ground with a loud thud. I turn to the others as they back away a little. One of them get over the shock and try to attack me, followed by the others. But I easily overpowers them.

Soon enough, they all lay on the ground around me. I click my tongue and grab my bag. I turn around and make eye-contact with a long haired boy.

He looks a little bit older than me. He just stares at me and at the people laying around me, still in pain. He stays silent, as he looks surprise. He must be thinking how a small girl like me manage to beat these people, who have a body twice my size. But he didn't make any comment, as we hold eye-contact for a good minutes. But after a while, I just cover my head with my hood and walks passed him.

After a while of walking, I finally reach the house. I walk towards the front door and push it open. "I'm home..." I said, entering my house. I make my way to the living room.

"Welcome back, dear. How's school?" A woman said. She's the wife of the man who took me in. I turn to look at her. She's looking at me with a warm smile.

She have been trying so hard to get me to call her 'mom.' But I can't seem to bring myself to do that. Sure, she acted motherly and loving towards me. But the bad memories of my past forbids me to trust people.

"Fine..." I said, in a hush tone but loud enough for her to listen. I head upstairs to my room and closes the door behind me. I drop my bag on the floor and drop myself onto the bed. I turn to lay on my back and stare at the ceiling.

I notice something outside the window. I stand up and stare at it. It's a green light. What is that? The moment it touches me, I can feel my surrounding turning black.

What's happening to me?

*to be continued*

A/N: Hello light!! Welcome to my new book. Like I said, I'll do Saionji Ukyo X Reader book. But unlike Ukyo, seems like our Y/N have a badass personality. What do you think happened to Y/N? What was that place? Stay tune for more!