Chapter 32

Previously on Chapter 31

It's been... about a week since Ukyo had left. A week, since we fake our breakup. But even though it was only an act, we can't bring ourselves to talk to each other because the two of us knows how painful it'll be. Ukyo... I miss you so much.

-Fashion In The Stone World-

Y/N P.O.V

I take a seat by the rock, with Ryusui sitting next to me. I just sit in silence as I stare into the distance. I feel a hand being place on top of mine. I turn my head to look at Ryusui.

"What?" I asked. He turns to look at me. He just sit there, staring at me. He moves his hand from my hand and slowly cups my cheek. He slowly starts to lean in. My eyes widened, realizing what he's about to do. Before our lips could touch, I quickly move. I stand up and turn my body so my back is facing him.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I turn to face him and shakes my head. "Sorry... it's just too soon. I barely know you. I'm not ready for any type of affection..." I said, which is obviously a lie. I don't want him to kiss me because he's not Ukyo.

He hums softly and nods his head. "I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have made a move on you. I should have ask for your consent first" he said. He walks towards me and gently holds my hands in his. He gently rub the back of my hand, while smiling softly at me.

"I'll wait for as long as it takes for you to open up to me..." he said. I just give him a small smile. He lets go of my hand and gently pat my head. He drops his hand and turn around, walking away.

I let out a sigh and turn to look at the distance again. I take a seat by the cliff, heaving out a deep sigh. I pull my knees close to my chest as I stay silent. I feel a presence behind me.

"I'm sorry, Y/N..." the person said. I let out a scoff at what the person said. "I didn't take you to be a type of person to act all mushy and start apologizing..." I said. I hear a sigh behind him.

"What do you want, science boy?" I asked, turning to look at him. "Yuzuriha is looking for you..." he said. I look at him with a raised eyebrow. I nod my head. I move to stand up.

"Okay, where is she?" I asked. He gestures with his head. "Inside her tent... working away with her own project" he said. I nod my head. I was about to walk past him.

"I'm still trying to find a way to fix it... I'm sorry for making it hard for you and Ukyo" he said. I stop and turn to look at him. "Honestly, I'm not expecting too much" I said. I turn around and walks away without saying anything else.

I make my way towards Yuzuriha's tent. I can see the brothers standing in front of her tent. They look a bit pale as they stare inside the tent.

"What's up with you both?" I asked. They jump at my voice and turn to look at me. "Your friend there have gone berserk" Kinro said. I turn my head and look inside the tent.

I hear a laugh behind me and turn my head. I turn around to see Taiju. "You think so? She's always like that when she's working on her crafts" Taiju said. I hum and nod my head. I've seen Yuzuriha doing her crafts a few times. But not that intense.

"Anyway... Senku told me you were looking for me?" I said. Yuzuriha stops what she's doing and turns to me. She starts to grin which makes me sweat-drop. I have a feeling that she's going to make me do things that will be out of my comfort zone.

***

Welp... I was right. Turns out Yuzuriha have looked for me so she can make me one of her models. She's making me wear one of the dresses she made, along with Ruri. I stare at the mirror Senku have made a while ago.

"Wow

"Wow... you're beautiful!" Yuzuriha said, after she works on my hair. She do my hair using flowers. I just sit down in front of her, feeling a bit awkward. I've never done anything like this.

"Are you sure this is a good idea? I only have some experiences in battle... not this" I said. Yuzuriha just waves her hand in front of her dismissively. "You'll be fine! It's good to try something new. This dress is perfect for your figure" she said. I let out a sigh and nod my head. There's no way to talk her out of this.

Gen will be the one doing the MC job, reviewing all the outfit one by one which is worn by each models. The models consists of; me, Ruri, Suika, Kinro and Grandpa Kaseki.

I take a deep breath and slowly make my way down the catwalk. Everyone stares at me in awe. "Wow... Y/N-Chan is beautiful!!" One of them said. The rest let out a yell of agreement. I can feel my cheeks start to heat up by the comment.

Time-skip

After the fashion show ended. Everyone is eager to start shopping on the clothes. I let out a giggle as they start to look through the collection.

"Ne, Y/N-Chan..." I hear someone said. I turn my head to see Gen. "What?" I asked. He moves closer, so his lips is right next to my ear. "Do you think you can make Ryusui spend his dragos on these clothes?" He said.

"You want me... to persuade him into spending his money?" I asked. He grins and nods his head. I let out a sigh and looks away from him.

"And why me anyway? Why not use your mentalist skill to get him to?" I asked. He just smiles at me. "I mean... you are his girlfriend, no?" He said. I roll my eyes at what he said.

"Not by choice! I'm doing this to help you guys. The only person I'll ever love is Ukyo..." I said. He let out a sigh and gently pat my shoulder.

"Senku is trying everything he could to think of a way to get you out of that situation... please? Just this once..." he said. I let out a sigh and nod my head.

I make my way up the hill where Ryusui have built a small mansion. I shake my head as I stand in front of the door. 'I can't believe I'm doing this...' I thought to myself. I take a deep breath and open the door.

"Ryuuu~" I said, faking a high pitched voice. I can hear his footsteps as he makes his way towards us. "Ahh~ my dear flower. What can I do for you, hm?" He said.

I walk towards him, placing my hands on one of his shoulder as I lean my weight on him. "You see... I really liked the clothes. Will you buy them for me? Pleaaassseee?" I said. I try to hold myself back from cringing at how girly that sounds.

"Just point out which one you want! I'll spend as many dragos as I can just to make you happy, my flower" he said. I let out a fake squeal and wrap my arms around his neck. He let out a chuckle as he returns the hug.

I smirk triumphantly over his shoulder. I got you now. I'll make you go broke, Ryusui. This is my revenge for tearing me away from the man I love.

*to be continued*