Chapter 33

Previously on Chapter 32

I smirk triumphantly over his shoulder. I got you now. I'll make you go broke, Ryusui. This is my revenge for tearing me away from the man I love.

-Mind Game-

Y/N P.O.V

Yuzuriha is standing in front of the Ryusui's house. She's wearing a seller outfit. "Thank you for your purchase..." she said, bowing. I just give her a smile. Ryusui takes the bags from her after paying. He turn to me and offers the bags.

"The clothes you want, my flower..." he said. I grin and take it from him. "Thank you~. Oh you're so kind" I said. He grabs my hand and gently place a soft kiss on the bag of my hand.

"Anything for my beloved flower..." he said. I try to hold myself back from cringing at his comment. I turn my head to look at Yuzuriha, who gives me a sympathetic smile. She knows how much it's hurting me to pretend to like Ryusui. When the only one I do have such feeling for is Ukyo.

"Ryuu~ I'll be going to the others, okay? See if they'd need help" I said. Ryusui just nods his head, smiling at me. I let out a sigh of relief because he didn't hold me back. I quickly leave his house and make my way to the others.

I reach where Senku is as he supervise the process of making the air balloon. He turns around and notices me. I walk towards him and gently hits the back of his head.

"Ouch! What's that for?" He said, rubbing his head. I glare at him. "For making me do all that! You too, Gen" I said, hitting the mentalist the same way as I did with Senku.

"You both have no idea how much I wish to just bury myself 6 feet below for acting all sweet and girly to that spoiled brat" I said, glaring at the two of them. I turn to look at the scientist with a harsh glare which make him flinched.

"And you... you said you'd find a solution! Where?! Nothing happened! I'm still stuck with him!" I said. He let out a sigh and rubs his neck. "I'm trying to think of a way. I'm not an expert in this love and stuff. This is why I think love is the most illogical..." he said, rolling his eyes in the end.

"I seriously have no idea how much longer I can take. He even tried to kiss me the other day! If he try that again. Just be ready to look for a new captain!" I said. Gen visibly panicked at what I said.

"N-No... you can't do that, Y/N! We have limited source of revival fluid. That's eriously-say a ad-bay choice!!" he said, waving his hands. I roll my eyes at what he said, and let out a sigh.

"Fine... I won't do anything to that guy. Just... think of something! You're suppose to be a mentalist. A person who understands the way human emotions work! Do something about this! I really can't stand another second with him!" I said. He let out a sigh at what I said. He nods his head vigorously after seeing the look on my face.

***

The air balloon is finally completed. Now we just have to figure out who's going to go abroad. Senku said the air balloon can only hold up to 3 people. It will be obvious that he's one of the 3. So they only need to choose another 2.

Taiju was about to call out to Ryusui, but I cover his mouth. "Shhh! We have to find a way to rob him off his money!" I said. I remove my hand from his lips. He let out a sigh at what I said.

"You hung around Gen too much..." Senku said, as he let out a chuckle. I just shrugs my shoulders at his comment. "Well, I'm just saying... I think it's a perfect chance to get Ryusui to spend a ridiculous amount of dragos... and also, make him work for free" I said, grinning wickedly. Gen nods his head in agreement, with a grin on his face. The grin on his face is a sign that he's completely agreed with me.

In the end, Gen decided to play a little mind game. He's going to use a card trick. The one who gets the Joker will be the one who'll get the ticket to get on the air balloon.

Ryusui is the one who's confident that he's going to succeed in getting the joker. Of course, he pulled a different card. Ryusui looks so disappointed. Gen pulled out a Joker card from his sleeve. He starts to put up an act. Senku starts to act along to make sure to irk Ryusui more. I smirk to myself as I notice the expression on Ryusui's face.

Ryusui ended up spending a LOT of money for the joker ticket. Gen and Senku starts laughing like a maniac. I just give them a straight face. Even though this is practically my idea. I still wouldn't react like that.

"Okay... enough with that, both of you. We still need to decide the third person" I said. They instantly stop laughing and stand straight. "Okay, time to choose the last person. Who's interested?" Gen said, as he holds up the card.

"ME!!! I'm INTERESTED!!" Someone yelled out. I flinch at the loud sound. I look up to see Chrome, standing on a higher ground. "Did you... ran back all the way here??" I said. He walks up to Gen, without responding to me. Tch... rude.

Chrome picks out a card and grins happily when he manage to pull out the joker. He starts to cheer very loudly. I have to cover my ears. I'm seriously worried about Ukyo who have to hear loud voices like this.

"Alright. Then it's settled. The first people going on the air balloon will be Chrome, Senku and Ryusui" I said, clapping my hands as a cheer for the selected guys. Ryusui walks over to me and hold both of my hands.

"Don't worry. My flower... I'll be sure to be safe so you don't have to worry about me" he said. I let out an airy laugh at what he said. If anything... I'm glad that he's going to leave. I really can't stand being around him.

He lift his hands and slowly starts to lean in, trying to kiss me. My eyes widened at his sudden action. Okay... THAT'S IT! I'm not playing with this any longer!!

I place my hands on both of his shoulder and push him away. He stumbles a few steps back, and falls on his butt. He stares at me in shock, while I just stare at him in complete anger.

"I've had it with you! So let me get this straight and I'll only say it once. So you better hear me out!" I yelled. I lower my head, so my face is on the same level as his.

"I don't love you. Never have... and never will. The only guy I ever love is a guy that goes by the name Saionji Ukyo. HE'S my boyfriend and the man I'll ever love!" I spat angrily as I glare down at Ryusui. He stares at me in shock, not saying anything.

"Ukyo and I never officially ended the relationship between us! But we can't bring ourselves to talk with one another because we KNOW how hard it's going to be... because we can't be together, we can't hold each other... can't talk and can't be there for each other. And all because of YOUR selfishness!!! So what emotion do I feel for you? Well, let me tell you, loud and clear. I FUCKING HATE YOU!!" I yelled angrily at his face. Tears starts streaming down my cheeks. I just turn around and storms away before he could say a thing to me. I don't care anymore.

I ended up by the cliff. The same one I go to when I first have my break down, after accepting Ryusui and declare a temporary separation from Ukyo. I sit down and hugs my knees close to my chest. I start to sway my body back and forth as I start to cry harder. Ukyo... I miss you so much.

*to be continued*