Chapter 19

Previously on Chapter 18

I kinda feel a little irked, because the way he said it makes it sound like he considers Y/N as a tool. But I'm sure he actually meant well. I can only hope that Y/N will be okay wherever she is right now.

Please be safe, Y/N...

-Final Battle-

Y/N P.O.V

I watch from a good distance. Tsukasa is digging the ground. I sure hope the others can win over the cave. They don't have much time until Tsukasa finds the cell phone.

I watched in horror as Tsukasa pulls out the cell phone microphone from the ground. He pulls it up and the cell phone box jumps out from the hill on a higher ground above them.

Meanwhile

Ukyo P.O.V

I hear running footsteps. I decided to follow the sound. I realize it's Minami. She's probably trying to report to Tsukasa. I quickly grab my arrow and bow. I shoot near her, landing a few steps away from where she's standing.

"You're not going anywhere" I said, smiling at her. She stares at me in shock. "No way, Ukyo-Kun?" She said. Nikki grabs her from behind. Minami turns to look at Nikki. "Nikki-Chan..." she said. Minami start tickling her.

She eventually drops on the ground from exhaustion because of laughter. The other people rushes to us.

"Damn... inform Tsukasa-San" one of them said. They turn around and realize the other four have joined the Kingdom of Science. 

We head back towards where the others are. I land on a tree branch and take a seat, watching everyone celebrates. They did it... they manage to produce zero casualties.

Ukyo... Ukyo! I hear Y/N yelled out in my head. I feel panic surging through my vein at the urgent sound in her voice. Y/N? What's wrong? Are you hurt? I said.

Tsukasa and Hyoga have found the cell phone. They are heading your way! You need to run, hurry! She said. As soon as she said that, I can hear the sound of footsteps.

'Impossible... it's too soon' I thought to myself. I turn to look at the others. "Run! Hurry up, everyone! Run!" I yelled. I turn my head, just in time to see a spear being thrown my way. I didn't have time to react, as it stabbed me in my stomach.

Y/N P.O.V

I have to hurry up and head there. I get up from my spot. I take one step forward and falls on my knees as my head starts to hurt badly. I clutch my head in my hands tightly. I can feel my blood starts running down my nose. Damn it... now's not the time to start acting up! I have to save the others! Stop hurting!!

Miraculously, the pain actually subsides. I breathe heavily as I wipe the blood from my nose, no doubt there will be blood stains on my face. But I don't have time to worry about appearances. I need to get to the others as soon as possible. Tsukasa and Hyoga must've already reached them.

With shaky legs, I force myself to stand up. Please, body... don't fail me now. Just hold on a little longer. Please let me save my friends. The people that have taught me that I can still be like any living human.

My legs finally starts to get steady. I break into a sprint, using the speed I've never used before. It would be a lot faster if I just have the ability to teleport. But speed works fine for now. I jump into a tree and starts swinging.

I land on a tree, right on top of them. From my spot, I can see Tsukasa and Hyoga on a tree not far from where I am. I turn my head to see Ukyo laying on the ground. Blood pooling around him.

"No... Ukyo..." I said, eyes widening in horror at the sight of my dear friend. I jump high in the air. I land right in between Senku and Tsukasa. I turn to look at Senku briefly as he looks startled by my appearance. I turn to look at Tsukasa who smirk at me.

"Ah... Y/N. I was wondering where you are. You're here just in time. Get them all" he said. I just give him a straight face. "Get... who?" I asked, coldly. He frowns at what I said.

"Them! Of course!" He said, pointing at the people of the Kingdom of Science. I let out a laugh as, placing my hands on my hip. "My my, Tsukasa... you're quite dumb, you know that? The tides have turned. I'm no longer one of you, because I've joined the Kingdom of Science. So if you want to kill Senku and friends... you gonna have to go through me" I said, smirking at him.

I clutch my head, as my head starts to hurt again. "Y/N!" I hear Kohaku yelled out. I lift my hand to stop her from coming to me. "I'm fine... just the usual headache..." I said, turning to look at her. I give her a soft smile. She stares at me worriedly.

"But... your nose bleeding again..." she said. I place my hand on my nose and wipe away the blood. "I'll be fine, Kohaku... this is nothing" I said. I look over my shoulder at Senku. I give him a smile and nod.

"Good luck, science boy" I said. He smirks at me and nods his head. He turns around and runs towards the cave, followed by Chrome and Gen. I turn to look at Tsukasa.

"It seems like you're sick, huh? And by the looks of it... you're running out of time" Tsukasa said. I just stare at him coldly. I clicked my tongue at what he said. "Don't tell me something I already knew. Let's just get this over with, shall we?" I said. Hyoga is the first one to attack me. I swiftly move out of the way of his kudayari. Tsukasa attacks me too, I avoid each of his punches.

I wince as my headache keeps coming back. Hyoga took that as a chance to trip me. I fall on my back with a thud. I wince in pain at the impact. Damn... why do I have to be sick at a crucial time like this?

Hyoga let out a chuckle as he hovers above me. "You said you are stronger than me? You're such a joke, Y/N-kun" he said. He lift his kudayari. He swings it at me, with the sharp edge pointing at me.

It stops a few millimeters away from my eye. I can see Hyoga is struggling to move. I let out a chuckle as I move my hand, making Hyoga backs away. His eyes widening at what's happening.

"A joke you said? It's not in my dictionary. I never joke around... I AM stronger than you" I said, with a smirk on my face. I flick my finger, sending Hyoga flying towards a tree.

The people who sides Tsukasa gasps in shock. I turn to look at them and grin. They back away slightly in fear, making the grin on my face widens. I got you now~.

*to be continued*