13. Repercussions

ARROW BERLIN

"Oh good! You're up, how are you feeling?" Beau Valentin says to her casually.

"Confused Beau, I am majorly and utterly confused!" Arrow says to him raising her voice.

"I'll explain everything to you. But first I need you to get dressed," He says to her handing her a pile of folded clothes. "Meet me downstairs when you're done."

"Wait, wait," Arrow calls out, stopping him mid-step. "At least answer me this. Who changed me?"

"Bell. Who else?" He replies walking away.

Watching him walk away, Arrow closes the door. "So Bell is here too?" Arrow says out loud to herself as she inspects the clothes – Seeing she was given a pair of light blue jeans and a blue and white striped shirt.

Careful of her injuries, she puts on the clothes as fast as she can. Impatient for answers.

Beau Valentin was an old childhood friend.
The Berlins didn't always live in Tares City. They were originally from a place called Brinsley, a large town located on the other side of the map from Tares. The Valentins were hunters as well – Mr. Valentin being the one to introduce Arrow's father to the Lycan-Hunter world. The two of them were close friends and partners. They raised their children together, training them when they were old enough. Beau was three years older than Arrow, his sister, Bell, was Arrow's age. The last time she'd seen any of them was the day they left Brinsley – After their mother's disappearance.

Once dressed, Arrow heads down the stairs, shocked to see all the familiar faces that were waiting for her. "Arrow! Thank God!" Dean says, getting up from his seat to embrace her in a hug. She hugs him back confused by his presence. As soon as Dean releases her, she finds herself wrapped in another pair of arms. "It's been too long!" The person says to her sincerely.

"Bell," Arrows says, hugging her back tightly.

"You've grown up so much, Arrow," An older male voice says. Looking up, she sees a smiling Mr. Valentin. Releasing Bell, she goes to hug him as well, only just realizing how much she'd missed the family.

"Someone please explain whats goin on here!" She says to the room.

Mr. Valentin goes on to explain everything she needed to know. He filled her in on how they were contacted by Dean, who got their number from her brother - Who was on his way over as they spoke. Dean managed to get in contact with them after he realized how egotistical and incompetent her uncle Elmann was regarding the entire situation. 

They dropped everything, rushing over. Dean worked alongside them. Their combined efforts were how they found out where she was being kept.

"Where is my dad?" Arrow asks, The realization now coming to her amid everything.

"I'm sorry Arrow. But your father didn't make it."

~

DEAN STRAKEN

At the precinct, Dean sat at his desk, mindlessly clicking his pen. His partner Calvin wasn't in for work today – Dean only now finding out that he took a couple of days off. He'd sent Calvin a text but got no response. He wonders about his friend briefly before his mind drifts back to Arrow and everything that had happened.

After she'd woken up, Dean felt like he was finally able to breathe easy again. He sat there amongst everyone, listening as they discussed what was going on. Learning for the first time that there was a Lycan uprising, where Lycans were fighting back against the hunters.