54. Arrow

ARROW BERLIN

Arrow leans back in her chair watching impassively as the hunter before her stutters in shock. "YOU CAN'T DO THIS! I HANDLED THAT SITUATION! I COVERED THEIR ASSES!" He screams at her. 

"No. You covered your own ass and tried to get your team to take the fall for your careless mistake." Arrow replies in a bored tone that infuriates the hunter even more.

"You can not do this to me! I have been with the organization since I was thirteen!" He cries out angrily.

"Here so long and yet you do this," Arrow says waving her hand lazily. "It's over, pack your things, and hand over all electronics and property of the organization. You will be shadowed to ensure full compliance. Your access cards and codes have already been removed from the system -"

"NO! YOU CAN'T! WHERE'S YOUR UNCLE? I need to speak to the real man in charge! This isn't a game!" He interrupts.

"I am in charge, whether you like it or not doesn't matter because you no longer belong here. Now leave or be removed, either way, works for me...once you're out my building within the next half hour." Arrow replies, her tone level.

"Please-" The hunter begins to beg, Arrow holding up her hand to silence him. "YOU'LL REGRET THIS!" He grounds out angrily before storming out of her office. 

After ordering a senior member and security to follow the hunter, Arrow takes out her phone and sends a text to Nicholas - Asking after Ezra. She frowns at the simple 'it's fine.' message she receives in return but lets the issue go. She, at the very least, was sure Nicholas won't let Ezra die on his couch. Channeling her focus back to her office duties, she continues to reform the organization, implementing new rules and protocols. 

A new text on her phone breaks her attention, seeing Dean's name across her screen. 'Have the info for you, when and where shall we meet?' The text read. Arrow thinks briefly before replying with 'Gianna's Café @7pm'. 

Anticipation and a little sense of excitement course through her, the prospect of finding out who this Jackson Reynolds was - The answers right within her grasp. Arrow was also impressed at how quickly Dean had gotten her the answers she needed. 

Pulling up Nicholas' name she fires off a text to him, 'Will be there late, getting answers from a source. Keep me updated on him. What more medical supplies do we need?'

~

Arriving at the Cafe, Arrow checks her watch, seeing it was a couple of minutes before seven. Heading toward the door, a voice calling to her makes her stop to look back - Spotting Dean walking toward her.  Arrow began to wonder how much time had passed since they last saw each other as there was something different in Dean's appearance. Dressed in the most casual outfit Arrow had ever seen on him, Dean wore a plain grey tee beneath a black leather jacket. The black jeans he wore were snug, a three-line chain set on its right side near the pockets - A small black tablet pouch in his hands. 

"Dean, hey," Arrow greets with a smile as he stops before.

"Hey," He says, smiling back at her, "It's been quite some time, huh? You look good." Before she could respond, Dean holds out his hand to the door, gesturing for them to head in.

"Hi, welcome to Gianna's. Table for two? Indoors or out?" The hostess rushes out in one breath. 

"Two, outdoors," Dean replies with a nod, the young girl picking up two menus and leading the way.  The outside area was relatively empty, with only an elderly couple and a family at tables that were a good distance from theirs.