Khapter (6) Sex ~ That Time Hela Was Acting Power Drunk

Tensions have been high at the palace.

The King and his eldest daughter have been arguing more and more, causing a rift between the two that has seemed to get bigger with each passing day.

Odin had started to trust Hela in a greater role in ruling the realm, as she was to take over when Odin either stepped down or passed. She was leading more council meetings and was taking a greater role in the King's army, leading them into battle.

As the days went on, however, the power seemed to be getting to the eldest daughter's head. She made decisions without the king's knowledge or approval and even led council meetings without his knowledge.

When Odin found out, he was livid, demanding why his daughter, the future ruler of the nine realms, would do such a thing.

Her answer was simple.

The two of them had been traveling the Nine Realms with their armies, bringing peace only by destroying the eight other realms until they submit to Odin's rule. The nine realms were painted red, and Liv, for one, wanted no part of it. She refused whenever Odin or Hela asked for her to lead her Valkery into battle with them, always shutting the idea down before it could even be a properly formed thought.

After the submission of the other eight realms, Odin wanted to stop while he was ahead and officially settle down on the throne. He wanted to expand his family to be bigger than what it already was, and he couldn't do that while leading the battle for the takeover of all other realms.

In fact, unbeknownst to him, Frigga was pregnant.

The only people who knew were the head healer, Liv, and Frigga herself, and the only reason Liv knew was that she could sense the extra heartbeat from the moment it began.

Unlike her father, Hela wanted to continue conquering the realms. That's when she began going behind the king's back during the council meetings and making decisions without her father's knowledge.

And that's also when things went to shit between the King and the eldest daughter's relationship.

Things between them had gotten so bad as of late, that Odin had warned Liv that he may need her and her Valkyries' help in a battle against her own sister if things got too far. They had all excelled in their training and were some of the best warriors Liv had ever met.

But Liv was hopeful that day never came.