Khapter (69) Sex Tigir ok Níu ~ That Time Liv Came Up With A Plan

"Sisters, please! We must come to some type of agreement with this!" I yelled out to the sea of warriors surrounding me in the courtyard.

"Princess Liv, you must understand, many of us have come up with different ways to... handle, your sister. They've kind of been implanted in some of our minds, making them hard to change." One woman told me.

"I understand that. Truly, I do. But right now, we need to put our heads together and come to a compromise. That way we are not running around like headless chickens." I looked around at the confused faces around me, shaking my head in realization. "Sorry, Midgardian fraze."

"Princess, I've had a thought on how to defeat your sister." One of the girls, Ragna, caught my attention.

"And what would that be?"

"Well, you might not like it, seeing how much power you'll have to put into it."

"I may have just returned to Asgard, but rest assured, I am still just as strong as before." I smiled, encouraging the woman to continue.

"Well, it involves Ragnarok."

A chill ran down my spine, and I quickly straightened, squaring my shoulders.

"You'll have to tell your plan quickly. The Princess and Princes' have just returned with their own reinforcements. I expect the battle shall begin momentarily."