Khapter (22) Tuttugu ok Tveir ~ That Time Liv Gave Some Advice

Heimdall told me of his meeting with my father. I do not know why he cares to ask about me when he is the reason for my banishment.

I have been getting the hang of my powers as of late. I am able to see people I have a strong connection with. This includes people like my family, Howard, Erskine, and of course, Heimdall.

I have yet to be able to see Olivia and Steven, however.

While Heimdall and I have been working on finding them in the late horse of the night, the SSR has been figuring out what its next objective is as Hydra had been taken down alongside Shmidt.

Colonel Phillips has been talking more and more about this new organization, talking it up to Howard and some other big-name generals and senators. I think Howard, for one, has taken a liking to the idea, but I can not say the same about everyone else.

Currently, I am visiting Margret at her new job. She left the SSR recently to work for the British counter-intelligence and security agency. She said she needed to be out doing fieldwork again or else "she would go mad".

"How has the new job been, Margret?" I asked. We had agreed to meet up for lunch during her break.

"Horrible. Absolutely dreadful. They have made me nothing but their little errands girl." She complained, stabbing her salad with her fork.

"Well, what have you done about it?" I asked, eating my own side salad much more calmly.

Margret paused, her fork stopping mid-air as she was about to take another bite.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, what have you done to get your own case?"

"I have tried time and time again to tell them that I am more than just a secretary but no one will listen." She huffed.

"What else?"

"What do you mean, what else? What else is there for me to do?"

"Listen to me, Margret." I set my fork down, holding out my hands for her to take, which she reluctantly did. "You need to compromise where you can, but where you can't, don't. Even if everyone in the world is telling you to move, it is your duty to plant yourself like a tree, look them in the eye and say "No, you move"."

"Liv. I don't know what to do."

"Were you not listening? My dear, you plant yourself like a tree, and tell them to move."

Peggy looked like she was in deep thought, before getting a certain glint in her eye.

"Thank you, Liv. I think I have an idea of what to do."