Khapter (67) Sex Tigir ok Sjau ~ That Time Liv Searched For Her Valkyrie

"Liv! There you are- Heimdall! What a wonderful surprise." Mother smiled, moving to give the man a hug. "Our group has stopped for the moment, but you are most certainly free to join us-"

"Actually, your majesty, it is you, who would be most welcome to join me." Heimdall cut her off. "I already have sanctuary hidden in these woods. Come, I shall lead you to it."

Mother gave me a look as Heimdall walked ahead of us, greeting the palace staff as he made his way to the front of our group.

"Liv?" My head shot over to the dark-skinned man, who gave me an expectant look.

"Go on. You two deserve some time together." Mother urged me, practically pushing me to join the gatekeeper.

"We shall be passing your sisters on the way. I suggest you go and pay them a visit."

"Heimdall-"

"I know, that it shall be hard." He cut me off, and my breath caught in my throat when he took my hand. "But they have been waiting for you for centuries. They will bring you no ill will. They miss their eldest sister. They miss their Valkyrie Queen."

"I am no queen." I shook my head.

"You are a true queen in more ways than one. At the very least, you shall always be my queen."

"Thank you, Heimdall. You have always been one of my favorite people here on Asgard." I smirked, tightening my grip on his hand.

"And you mine."

Our group walked a bit longer, the palace workers telling Mother and me all about what Loki and Alex had been up to while impersonating the King and Queen of Asgard. Apparently, while Alex was going around making sure Asgard was prospering, Loki was lying about in his bathrobe co-writing tragedies about his life, and erecting statues of himself in the center of the city.

"This is where we part ways, my Queen." Heimdall squeezed my hand, which he had refused to let go of, almost like he was afraid I would slip away once more.

"You're leaving?" Mother asked, looking at me a bit panicked.

"Our Liv must go visit her sisters. It is time that they come out of hiding, and fight the final battle against Hela." Heimdall told her. "They are just Noth of here. It will be faster if you fly."

"Alright." I nodded, staring off to the North as if I would see whatever structure my sisters had built for sanctuary against Odin.

"Oh, alright." Mother nodded, though looked very unsure. "Will you promise to be safe? She may still be my daughter, but I don't trust the tricks she shall pull to get what she wants."

"Of course, Mother." I nodded, finally releasing Heimdalls hand to hug her. "I will try to get in contact with you once I arrive. And I will do the same if I sense something has happened to the others."

"Thank you." She whispered into my ear, kissing my cheek before pulling away. "Now you should go before I tie you to me. I've been without you for far too long and I would prefer if we didn't make it longer than need be anymore."

"Of course, Mother." I smiled before looking at Heimdall. "I shall speak with you later?"

"Of course, your Majesty." He bowed with a slight smirk, his gold eyes shining up at me.

With one last look at my mother and... friend, I spread my multicolored wings, quickly taking off into the sky.

It was time I was reunited with my Valkyrie.