Khapter (63) Sex Tigir ok Þrjú ~ That Time Liv Helped Change Things

"Hey, Liv. What are you doing here?" Isabella walked into the office I was occupying. I had hitched a ride with Tony and the others on their way to the Avengers compound, taking resident in the office Tony had given me that I never use.

"Nice to see you too, Isabella. Way to get right to the point." I turned my attention from my computer to her. "I came to see what all the commotion between the Avengers was about. Plus being here helps me keep a closer eye on Colonel Rhodes."

"Alright. Well, what can I do for you?"

"Anthony had told me before he rushed off that you had some thoughts about the Sokovia Accords. I would like to know what those entail." I told her, motioning for her to sit in the seat across from me.

"Um, yeah alright. Can I ask why we're doing this, though?" Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Well, if Anthony and Steven won't come to a civil conclusion on their own, we will have to do it for them," I told her, pulling up the copy of the Accords Anthony sent me.

"Um, alright. Well, I actually spoke to Secretary Ross about them a bit, and he said that I had some good ideas. Like, in the Accords if you do something they go and throw you in the raft right away. I thought that was ridiculous and said that they should have a lesser punishment as long as what they did isn't that severe."

"That's a great start." I smiled.

We may actually be able to get this done quicker than I thought.