Khapter (55) Fimm Tigir ok Fimm ~ That Time Liv Saved Her

Frigga POV ~

"Where is the Aether?" Malekith questioned

"I'll never tell you." I choked, struggling to break free of the creature holding me.

"I believe you," Malekith said, right before the beast holding me plunged his weapon into my back. I groaned in pain as I was thrown to the ground.

I just barely was able to hear Thor enter the room.

Thor.

How I wish he had not seen this. He will only blame himself for this; if so, I don't think he would ever forgive himself. Odin for one, hurt or not will try to make Thor move on as fast as he can so he can have his favorite son as King one day.

Odin.

My dear husband. For all that he has not been the best father to my children, he has always been the most excellent companion I could have asked to be with these past centuries. I shall miss him greatly, and I hope he does not start making rash decisions about Loki when I am gone.

Loki.

Oh, my poor sweet boy. Though he has been consumed by anger and vengeance, I hope he one day finds peace and is able to live a good life by his brother's side. Though not blood, the two had always been inseparable, and I do hope they can go back to how things used to be. I hope Alex is able to do just that with her being back.

I love you all. I can't wait to see your sisters in Valhalla.

Liv POV ~

"No" I exhaled.

"Dr. Olivia? Is everything alright?" One of my colleagues, Dr. Strange, asked with a worried look.

"Y-yes. I just need to, I'll be right back." I quickly stood and ran from the hospital cafeteria, where I was acting as a consultant about a particular patient when I felt a stabbing pain enter from my back towards my front.

I ran towards my office and locked the door, immediately concentrating on the wound. I couldn't tell who it was yet as my wings were not out and my mind was in a haze from the pain, but the intensity- as if it was happening to me- made me believe it was someone in the family.

And with the Norns as my witness, I will not let my family die. Not when I can stop it.

I took a deep breath and quickly got to work.

Time was of the essence.

Frigga POV ~

Something is not right.

One minute, I am walking towards Vallhalla, towards one of the Valkyrie who will help lead me, when I am pulled back.

This shouldn't be happening.

Something is wrong.

The only way this could be is if- no. There is no way he- he said she died. That her body was lost in battle, that she was killed.

But if that were the truth then how am I healing?

I open my eyes to see my husband cradling my head, with Thor standing a few feet in front of us, Alex just in front of him and Jane close to where I told her to hide. Odin's eye was wide in shock and, was that a bit of fear? Were my suspicions correct?

"How?" I coughed, trying to sit up. Thor quickly rushed to my side and picked me up, rushing me to the healer's wing without another word.

Odin didn't move from his spot on the floor, and before Thor turned the corner, I thought I saw guilt and relief in his one good eye.

I was right.

And he knew.

And now, he knows that I know.

I hope he also knows how screwed he is when I'm done with the healers.

~~

After convincing Thor that I was now fine with the help of the astonished healers, I finally convinced him to go and get his father.

Just as the last healer left, Odin walked in, already looking at a loss for words.

"Would you like to start? No? Allow me then. You lied to me. For centuries you told me that she died!" My voice echoed around the room, no doubt alerting everyone in the palace of the king and queen's leading argument.

"Who, my love?" My husband, the man who is supposed to be there for me always, for all the centuries to come, plays the fool right to my face.

"Liv! Our daughter! MY daughter! You told me that she died in battle against her sister and was now watching over her and all others in Valhalla!"

"My dear, Liv is very much gone. Perhaps you need to rest? You have had quite the day." Odin suggested, still playing the old fool.

"THEN HOW AM I ALIVE?! If what you say is true how is it that I am alive and well with not even a scratch from what had come to pass?! That creature should have killed me, and yet here I am. How is this possible, Odin, when my Liv is supposed to be in Valhalla?" I yelled.

Odin stayed silent.

"Where in the nine realms is she?"

Silence.

"Guards!" I yelled. Two guards quickly rushed into the room. "Make sure Heimdall is on his way," I instructed. They both bowed their heads and exited the room.

"Get out," I whispered to the air, my eyes still where the guards once stood.

Odin left without being told twice.

Not long after, Heimdall entered the room.

"You wished to see me, my queen?" He bowed his head.

"I suspect you have been watching my daughter. I would not be surprised if you have even had talks with her about what goes on in Asgard. You two did use to be thick as thieves when you were younger."

"Your majesty-" I held my hand out before he could say more.

"Whether my assumptions are correct or not is besides why I called you here. I have called you here because I would like to see my daughter. I want to know where she is."

"Of course your majesty." He took a moment to find her. "She is currently asleep in her office in Midgard. Healing you not only from the brink of death but also from several realms away took a lot of her energy."

"I see. Thank you, Heimdall." I nodded my head, excusing him to go back to his post.

It looks like I'll be taking a little trip to Midgard.