Khapter (36) Þrír Tigir ok Sex ~ That Time Liv Didn't Help

I was on a plane on the way to a medical conference in California, where I was supposed to give a speech on rapid cell regeneration when I got a phone call.

"Margret? What is it were about to take off."

"Liv, we might need a little help here."

"While I would love to help with whatever SHIELD is working on as of late, I am on a plane that is about to take me to California for a medical conference." I rubbed the bridge of my nose.

"Yes, well we are dealing with something... odd... here."

"Margret you are working for SHIELD, everything you do there is odd."

"I am going to ignore that." She huffed. "There seems to be some... extraterrestrial being here on Earth. This lady says that they are some species called the Skrull?"

"What woman?"

"She calls herself Vers. She says she is Kree, whatever that means. She says that these so-called Skrull are dangerous, and she's there to stop them from- I don't even know what. Invasion, perhaps?"

"The Skrull? I've heard of them. They used to be quite peaceful."

"Well, apparently not anymore. We could use your help with this. Apparently, they can replicate a person's body, as well as their mind."

"Indeed they can. Give me a moment."

I used my powers to feel all the people in the west coast, trying to feel for anything out of the ordinary. That's when I found about four Skrull and one Midgardian with Kree blood roaming around, looking for each other.

"I found them. And the girl is not Kree. She is a Midgardian with Kree blood."

"What? How do you suppose that happened?"

"I really have no clue, though I suppose the Kree are advanced enough to do blood transfusions. The real question is why the Kree are making her think she is one of them."

"Maybe you can ask when you get here?" Margret hopefully asked.

"I cannot miss this presentation, Margret. Who do you have on this case?"

"Nick Fury and Phil Coulson."

"Those two are wonderful agents. I'm sure they will do just fine."

"Excuse me, Ms. Odin? I'm sorry but I'm going to have to ask you to finish your call as we're about to take off." One of the stewardesses that I've seen quite often when I travel via plane tells me.

"Yes of course I was just about finished." I smiled at her, putting the phone back to my ear. "Margaret I'm afraid I'll have to leave you now, we're taking off. I'll call back when we land and try to help answer any questions you may have."

"All right, Liv. Thanks for the help." Margret said before hanging up the phone.

What is going on out there?