Khapter (27) Tuttugu ok Sjau ~ That Time Liv Almost Hit A Man

He won't. Shut. Up.

He won't shut up.

I have been talking to Howard via an illusion, as I was with Aria back home, and he just would not stop talking about this "Hank" Pym and some particles he had created.

Howard has been ranting for going on almost two hours now, and I do not see him stopping anytime soon.

"If he would just tell me-"

"Howard."

"-how he made it-"

"Howard."

"-I could help him-"

"Howard!" I yelled, finally getting his attention.

"What?"

"By Odin's beard if you do not stop talking about this Hank Pym I will come over to your house and slap you." I rubbed my temple, Aria laying in my lap and nudging my hand to help distract me so I could hopefully calm down.

"I just think-"

"Howard Stark!" I yelled.

"All right, all right, sorry." He held his hands up, showing him giving up.

"You better not be rambling like this to Maria. You'll scare the poor girl away." I joked while petting Aria.

"She doesn't seem to mind..." I heard him mumble.

"Well, then she must really love you." I chuckled as Howard went silent. I looked up to see him almost frozen in his spot, looking as if a million thoughts were running threw his mind.

"Howard?"

"Hm? Oh it's nothing it's just... we've never actually used, the "L word"." He put quotes over the last word.

"Oh," I was a bit shocked at that confession. The two hadn't been dating for long, but they had known each other for four years now. I just assumed that because of this they would have had... stronger feelings... I guess.

"Yeah..."

"Well, how do you feel about her? Still thinking the same as when you first met her?" I smirked, thinking back to our first conversation about Maria. Howard seemed to as well, as his face went as red as a tomato.

"I-" He looked off to the side while trailing off. His shoulders seemed to deflate, and his face went back to its normal color. "Yes. I still stand by what I said."

I smiled at that, happy Howard has found someone for once.

"Liv, I've got to go, but I'll call you again at some point soon." He continued to stare off in the other direction.

"Alright, just don't ambush me with another two-hour rant, please."

"Yeah, yeah." He mumbled, smirking a bit.

"By Howard."

"By, Liv."

"By Maria!" I yelled.

I heard a small chuckle, before hearing a "Goodby Liv!" yelled back.

I have high hopes for those two.